Interzoo tips for your trade fair preparation
As the world's leading trade fair for the pet supplies industry, Interzoo offers a platform for innovations and trends and creates opportunities for networking with existing business partners and new customers. The specialised business platform for the global pet industry brings together industry decision-makers and innovators. Our tips will help you to optimise your trade fair participation and achieve your business goals during the four days of the fair in Nuremberg.
Trade fairs are multifunctional communication tools: Beyond the stand space, they offer various opportunities to showcase companies and products alike. Given the multitude of options, putting together the ideal mix for the perfect trade fair week may be a major challenge, especially for trade fair newcomers. Our tips will guide you through the most important steps and thus help you prepare for your first Interzoo:
The most important tips for preparing for Interzoo
1. Get support from professionals: The digital AUMA brochure "Successful participation in Trade Fairs" gives a insight into the basics of trade fair participation. The Interzoo exhibitor team is happy to answer specific questions about offers and services concerning Interzoo 2024.
2. Use the reach of presentation formats: In addition to stand space, Interzoo offers other exciting presentation areas, for example the Fresh Ideas Stage. "Special areas offer increased attention during the trade fair and are therefore a particularly great platform for smaller and innovative companies to present ideas and enter into dialogue with potential business partners," says trade fair professional Daniel Gundelach, who is responsible for the Fresh Ideas Area within the Interzoo team.
3. Become an eye-catcher: The Product Showcase presents innovations and established products in all product segments. Thanks to its perfect positioning directly at the Entrance Mitte, the special area is a real eye-catcher - and probably the best way to get a quick overview of the innovative strength of the pet industry. Interzoo exhibitors can book their product showcase via the exhibitor area on the website.
4. Benefit from industry knowledge: The Interzoo supporting programme offers a comprehensive overview of relevant pet industry topics in short conferences, special shows and demonstrations. From Country Sessions and Sustainability Sessions in NCC East, to the Fresh Ideas Stage in Hall 3 and the all-day conference of Petfood Forum Europe one day before the trade fair (6 May 2024) - you can look forward to versatile valuable content on the pulse of the pet industry.
5. Plan your resources efficiently: Your key to keeping track of dates, hall plans and the Interzoo supporting programme is the Interzoo App. Plus: Use the app's networking function and profit from professional lead tracking to pave the way for post-show business.
6. Use multiple tools to increase your reach: Find out about the range of accompanying marketing options to start your marketing with sufficient time before the trade fair begins. In addition to on-site advertising Interzoo also offers a diverse mix of online and print media, e.g. the Interzoo App and the trade fair newspaper Interzoo Daily, to inform the trade fair audience about your brand and products.
7. Think beyond the trade fair: Particularly important for newcomers is a thoughtful preparation of follow-up business. "Trade fair contacts and visitors should hear from you as soon as possible after the initial contact at the trade fair," advises Gundelach. "Being quick creates enthusiasm and signals that there is genuine interest in the contact. This has a positive effect on business relationships. Saying 'thank you' for the visit and responding quickly to the topics discussed will make the visitor experience a lasting and positive one."