Four fantastic days packed with personal exchanges and international dealsWe’re taking a look back at a successful Interzoo 2022 – the flagship event for the pet supplies industry. Following a pandemic-induced hiatus, Interzoo once again provided the venue for personal encounters, professional dialogue, hands-on product displays, and the chance to finally do business face-to-face again. WZF (Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft Zoologischer Fachbetriebe GmbH), the organizer of the world’s leading fair for the international pet supplies industry, was very pleased to see the happy faces of international visitors and exhibitors during the four days of the event at Exhibition Centre Nuremberg from 24 to 27 May 2022.
No. 1 gathering for the international pet supplies industry
As the leading international trade fair for the pet supplies industry, Interzoo is the most important event of the year for exhibitors from all around the world. The renowned trade fair offers a wide-ranging display covering all product segments and showcases industry trends and product innovations for pets.
- Around 28,000 trade visitors from 129 countries attended Interzoo 2022 to find out first-hand about the latest products and services for dogs, cats, fish, and many other pets.
- No less than 1,326 exhibitors from 59 countries used the world-leading fair to present their products and nurture business contacts.
- As many as 79% of the exhibitors and 72% of the visitors who attend the world’s largest international trade fair for the sector in Nuremberg come from countries other than Germany.
“The huge response from the international pet supplies community shows that companies have a genuine need to meet face-to-face at the world-leading Interzoo fair and present their products directly to customers. This also holds true for conversations at the stands, discussions in the forums, and networking at the Interzoo Party.”
Figures and results from the Show Report 2022
With around 28,000 trade visitors from 129 countries, the 37th Interzoo was once again a resounding success.
On a display area covering 102,000 m², the professional audience learned about the world’s most comprehensive range of products and services for dogs, cats, small mammals, birds, aquariums and terrariums, equestrian sports, pet food technology, shop fitting and IT systems from 1,326 exhibitors from 59 different countries. Thanks to the diverse supporting programme, which featured country sessions on various domestic markets, the Fresh Ideas Stage as a presentation platform for innovative ideas, and networking events like the Interzoo Party, visitors could enjoy professional networking and gain exciting inspiration from the sector. In addition, one of the leading conferences for pet nutrition, the Petfood Forum Europe, took place at the Exhibition Centre the day before Interzoo 2022.
Once again, the Product Showcase proved immensely popular at Interzoo 2022. On all four days of the event, it presented trends and innovations and a sneak peek at market developments for the next few years. The Fresh Ideas Stage enjoyed a successful debut and provided around 20 entrepreneurs with the opportunity to present their ideas to a broad audience and draw attention to their innovations in the Fresh Ideas Contest.
High level of satisfaction among exhibitors and visitors at Interzoo 2022:
- 97% of exhibitors were able to reach their most important target groups during Interzoo 2022.
- 96% of exhibitors were able to forge new business connections at the event.
- 93% of exhibitors expect follow-on business as a result of contacts made at the event.
- 97% of visitors were satisfied with the opportunities to get information and make contacts at the exhibition stands.
- 96% of visitors were satisfied with the range of products at the trade fair.
- 96% of visitors intend to visit the trade fair again.
Interzoo 2022 – Watch the video!