Interzoo Advisory Committee
The Interzoo Advisory Committee supports the trade fair organizer WZF in topical questions and the further development of Interzoo. Its members are industry experts who represent the perspectives of exhibiting companies and trade visitors alike. Their joint objective is to strengthen the world's leading position of Interzoo by providing their expertise. The committee brings in a vital angle from within the industry thereby helping to discuss important trade fair topics with industry specialists. In this way, the advisory board deals with key challenges facing the industry and subsequent ideas for Interzoo.
Current members of the Interzoo Advisory Committee
- Katharina Engling, Bunny Tierernährung GmbH (chairwoman)
- Felix Bangel, Megazoo Alpha GmbH
- Stephan Fumy, Zoofachhandel Fumy GmbH
- Konstantin Kaysser, Kaysser Heimtiernahrung GmbH
- Jörg Lefers, Allco Heimtierbedarf GmbH & Co. KG
- Axel Pinders, Dohse Aquaristik GmbH & Co. KG
- Nadine Trautwein, Hunter International GmbH
„As Chair of the Exhibition Advisory Committee, I firmly believe that the quality of Interzoo compared to other services within the pet industry remains unique. The industry needs a platform with global reach to present their products, maintain and develop business contacts - Interzoo is the ideal place for all of it."