Are you a media representative looking for images, logos or media for editorial coverage for Interzoo? Here you will find everything in one place.
Images from Interzoo for editorial coverage
Publication is free of charge. Please cite the author as the source. We would be pleased to receive a receipt.
All texts, images, graphics, video, animation and sound files are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright. Use is only permitted for the purpose of producing advertising and information material and for journalistic reporting on the fair and its organiser, unless the organiser has expressly permitted the user to do otherwise. Any other use, in particular the passing on to third parties against payment or free of charge, is expressly prohibited.
Video footage for editorial coverage
- The rights to the footage material of Interzoo are held by Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft Zoologischer Fachbetriebe GmbH (WZF). The footage is protected by international copyright.
- The footage may only be used for journalistic purposes. Selling and passing on the sequences to third parties is not permitted.
- The material may only be used for features on Interzoo.
- Commercial use requires the permission of WZF GmbH.
- Please send a sample copy or a link to the publication.
- When using the Interzoo footage, please make sure to mention Interzoo/WZF in the credits.