Admission for trade visitors
The Interzoo trade fair is intended for trading companies that stock pets and/or pet supplies, manufacturers of pet food and accessories, veterinarians, official agencies and commercial users, such as veterinary clinics, non-medical pet practitioners, boarding kennels and grooming salons. Admission to Interzoo is restricted exclusively to trade visitors.
This is the only way we can ensure the event’s competence as world-leading exhibition, the quality of the products and services offered and the success of your visit.
You must therefore prove your trade visitor status when purchasing your entrance ticket.
You can find detailed information here1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor at Interzoo? 2. What documents are required as proof of trade visitor status? 3. Where can you register and prove your trade visitor status? 4. Is it allowed to bring my child to Interzoo? 5. Can I bring my dog to Interzoo?
1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor at Interzoo?
Professionals in the pet supplies market, persons employed in the following sectors:
- Pet stores (independent, chain and franchise) and other pet-related enterprises
- Mail-order trade and online shops that sell pet supplies
- Official agencies such as veterinary authorities
- Franchise organizations, purchasing syndicates
- Garden centres, agricultural merchants and do-it-yourself stores with pet department
- Wholesalers of livestock, pet supplies and aquatics
- Manufacturers of pet food and supplies, distributors
- Dog training centres that sell pet supplies
- Retail food trade, drugstores and discounters that sell pet supplies
- Services, logistics and transport companies relating to pets
- Pet food technology
- Equestrian sports trade
- Seed and plant retail and wholesale trade
- Specialized trade for organic food and natural products
- Students of veterinary medicine
- Veterinarians, pet clinics, pharmacies, non-medical pet practitioners
- Pet grooming salons, pet boarding kennels
- Publishers, specialist authors
- Zoological gardens, zoos
- Breeders supplying the wholesale pet trade
The following are not admitted: private visitors, hobby breeders, members of breeding and animal-lover associations, corporate consultants, advertising agencies, insurance companies and all persons not employed in the sectors stated above.Top
2. What documents are required as proof of trade visitor status?
- Business registration document which clearly indicates that the company trades in goods exhibited at Interzoo
- Extract from the commercial register which clearly indicates that the company trades in goods exhibited at Interzoo
- Recent supplier invoices which clearly indicate that the company trades in goods exhibited at Interzoo
- Employees can prove their trade visitor status with written confirmation from their employer on letterheaded paper stating that they are to visit the exhibition on behalf of the company
- Students can prove their visitor status with a valid student’s identity card and a valid matriculation certificate stating the faculty, e.g. veterinary medicine
- ZZF members prove their visitor status with their ZZF membership card in combination with an identification document with photo
- Admission vouchers are not accepted as proof of visitor status. The business registration document or another official document is also required.
3. Where can you register and prove your visitor status?
The easy way: use the online TicketShop
Register yourself and your employees / colleagues conveniently before Interzoo and use the online TicketShop.
At ticket counter
Last-minute visitors can register and prove their visitor status on arrival during the exhibition. Please allow time for queuing at the ticket counters.Top
4. Is it allowed to bring my child to Interzoo?
Children up to 14 years old accompanied by an adult visitor receive free admission to the exhibition. Young people of 15 years or older pay the normal price and must also provide proof of trade visitor status, e.g. undergoing training in the sector etc. You are welcome to use our free child care service at the exhibition, where expert staff look after your children of 3 years or older during your visit. The exhibition nursery is located in NCC Mitte, Room Mailand.Top
5. Can I bring my dog to Interzoo?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your dog to the event. Muzzles are not compulsory, but please keep your dog on the lead. A valid vaccination certificate is not essential for visiting the exhibition, but if you wish to use the free dog care centre you must show a valid vaccination certificate for your dog. The dog care centre is located between Entrance Ost and hall 7A and is looked after by staff of the Nuremberg animal shelter. The dogs are housed individually in kennels; the number of places is limited and advance reservations are not possible.Top