Your admission as a trade visitor
The Interzoo trade fair is intended for trading companies that stock pets and/or pet supplies, manufacturers of pet food and accessories, veterinarians, official agencies and commercial users, such as pet clinics, non-medical pet practitioners, boarding kennels and grooming salons. Admission to Interzoo is restricted exclusively to trade visitors.
This is the only way we can ensure the event’s competence as world-leading exhibition, the quality of the products and services offered and the success of your visit.
Your eligibility as a trade visitor must therefore be proved when purchasing your entrance ticket.
You can find detailed information here1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor at Interzoo? 2. What documents are required as proof of trade visitor status? 3. Where can you register and prove your trade visitor status? 4. Is it allowed to bring my child to Interzoo? 5. Can I bring my dog to Interzoo?
1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor at Interzoo?
Professionals in the pet supplies market, persons employed in the following sectors:
- Pet stores (independent, chain and franchise) and other pet-related enterprises
- Mail-order trade and online shops that sell pet supplies
- Official agencies such as veterinary authorities
- Franchise organizations, purchasing syndicates
- Garden centres, agricultural merchants and do-it-yourself stores with pet department
- Wholesalers of livestock, pet supplies and aquatics
- Manufacturers of pet food and supplies, distributors
- Pet industry associations
- Consultancy, market research, training & education services allied to the pet industry
- Dog training centres that sell pet supplies
- Retail food trade, drugstores and discounters that sell pet supplies
- Freight services, logistics and transport companies relating to pets
- Pet food technology
- Equestrian sports trade
- Seed and plant retail and wholesale trade
- Specialized trade for organic food and natural products
- Students of veterinary medicine
- Veterinarians, pet clinics, pharmacies, non-medical pet practitioners
- Pet grooming salons, pet boarding kennels
- Publishers, specialist authors
- Media service provider allied to the pet industry (a written personal invitation from an exhibiting company is required as proof of eligibility
- Zoological gardens, zoos
- Breeders supplying the wholesale pet trade
The following are not admitted: private visitors, hobby breeders, members of breeding and animal-lover associations, insurance companies and all persons not employed in the sectors stated above.Top
2. What documents are required as proof of trade visitor status?
- A Business document which clearly indicates that the company trades in goods exhibited at Interzoo, e.g. business registration, business card, an extract from the commercial register or a recent supplier invoice
- Employees can prove their trade visitor status with written confirmation from their employer on letterheaded paper stating that they are to visit the exhibition on behalf of the company
- Students can prove their visitor status with a valid student’s identity card and a valid matriculation certificate stating the faculty, e.g. veterinary medicine
- Official ID card issued by an official agency entitled to admission (e.g. veterinary authority)
- Media service provider allied to the pet industry need to submit a written personal invitation from an exhibiting company
- Admission vouchers are not accepted as proof of visitor status. The business registration document or another official document is also required.
3. Where can you register and prove your visitor status?
The convenient way: use the online TicketShop
Register yourself and your employees / colleagues conveniently before the start of Interzoo and use the online TicketShop.
Right on-site: at the ticket counter
During the exhibition, you can register and prove your eligibility at the ticket counter. Depending on the number of visitors, this may lead to waiting times at the counter.Top
4. Is it allowed to bring my child to Interzoo?
Children up to 14 years old accompanied by an adult visitor receive free admission to the exhibition. Young people of 15 years or older pay the normal price and must also provide proof of trade visitor status, e.g. undergoing training in the sector etc. You are welcome to use our free child care service at the exhibition, where expert staff look after your children of 3 years or older during your visit. The exhibition nursery is located in NCC Mitte, Room Mailand.Top
5. Can I bring my dog to Interzoo?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your dog to the event. Muzzles are not compulsory, but please keep your dog on the lead. A valid vaccination certificate is not essential for visiting the exhibition, but if you wish to use the free dog care centre you must show a valid vaccination certificate for your dog. The dog care centre is located between Entrance Ost and hall 7A and is looked after by staff of the Nuremberg animal shelter.Top