Interzoo Advisory Committee
The Interzoo Advisory Committee supports WZF in the presentation and further development of Interzoo. Its members are industry experts who represent the perspectives of exhibiting companies and trade visitors alike. The common objective of the Advisory Committee is to ensure that Interzoo continues to be the world’s leading trade fair for the pet industry.
In the autumn of 2018, the ZZF Board appointed a new Interzoo Advisory Committee and shortly thereafter named Katharina Engling as its new chair. She succeeds Hans-Jochen Büngener, who is passing on the baton after 31 years of service. Hans-Jochen Büngener became chair of the Advisory Committee in 1987 when Interzoo relocated to Nuremberg Exhibition Centre. In recognition of his services, the title “Honorary Chairman of the Interzoo Advisory Committee” was bestowed upon Mr Büngener, who is regarded as one of the major architects of Interzoo.
Current members of the Interzoo Advisory Committee
- Roland Böhme, JBL GmbH & Co. KG
- Annette Burda, Burda’s Tierwelt GmbH
- Stephan Fumy, Zoofachhandel Fumy GmbH
- Katharina Engling, Bunny Tierernährung GmbH
- Lars Larsen, Juwel-Aquarium GmbH & Co. KG
- Jörg Lefers, Allco Heimtierbedarf GmbH & Co. KG
- Axel Pinders, Dohse Aquaristik GmbH & Co. KG
- Nadine Trautwein, Hunter International GmbH
Committee Chair: Katharina Engling
Contacts WZF: Dr. Rowena Arzt, Marika Sztipanovics