Product information "PETVITAL® VERMINEX SHAMPOO"
PETVITAL® VERMINEX SHAMPOO
- Natural vermin protection for all pets and pets against fleas, lice, ticks, biting lice and mites that parasitize on the skin
- pH-neutral, moisturizing and gentle on the skin
- removes unpleasant odors and cares for the fur
- no obtrusive smell, but discreetly fresh
- particularly recommended in the case of massive infestation: basic cleaning by shampooing
- Dodecanoic acid and neem extract have a repelling (repellent) effect on the scourges
Contents: 250 ml
Water, natural oils, vegetable fatty acids and oils (3 % dodecanoic acid, 0.5 % neem extract)
Moisten the fur of the animal with lukewarm water, spread the shampoo sparingly over the fur and massage in. After an exposure time of approx. 5-10 minutes, rinse thoroughly and dry.
After thatPETVITAL® VERMINEX orPETVITAL® NOVERMIN applied as described above. The products complement each other due to their similar ingredients and are optimally matched to each other.
A notice: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Classification according to EG 1272/2008
Eye damage Damage category 2 - classification limit 1-3 % Sum of ingredients
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of the reach of children.
P305 + 351 + 338: In case of contact with the eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If possible, remove any contact lenses. Continue rinsing.
P337 + P313: If eye irritation persists, get medical advice / seek medical help.
Dispose of product residues at the collection point for household chemicals. Dispose of the packaging only when it is completely empty. To avoid environmental pollution, only use the product in a targeted manner. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.