A complementary feed for dogs and cats
Alleviates reactions associated with the effects of environment's changes and facilitates learning
- Anxivet® promotes well-being in front of everyday life stimuli, eg. when the dog's environment changes
- Anxivet® facilitates learning: dogs are more active, more curious and more familiar with strangers
- Anxivet® promotes dog-human interactions and can support behavioural therapies
Hydrolysed fish proteins have a soothing effect without affecting wakefulness, melon superoxide dismutase (SOD) contributes to limiting the effects of free radicals involved in emotional disorders.
Anxivet® is recommended:
- As a precaution in unusual situations: travelling and transportation, moving house, construction work, kennelling, fireworks, visits to the vet, etc.
- In situations of adaptation or training, to supplement the vet’s recommandations : separation, arrival of a new person or animal, adoption, etc.