A flourishing tank starts with the right type of ground substrate. With GranuPor, you are making the best choice in aquarium substrate
- GranuPor is a 100% natural product, made from ceramic clay.
- Due to heating to a temperature over 1000°C GranuPor is completely germ free.
- GranuPor provides better water circulation and heat dispersion.
- GranuPor improves the growth of roots and therefore the plants.
- GranuPor is economically in use, easy to clean and re-usable.
- Due to the prefect round structure of GranuPor it is harmless to fish.
GranuPor can be used solely as the main aquarium substrate, or mixed with gravel or sand, giving considerable improvement to ground substrate circulation.
It can be used in both freshwater and saltwater tanks and also in ponds, and is also ideal as filter material. Rinse well before using the first time to eliminate production residue.
How much granupor is required for a substrate depth of 4-6 cm?
- 60 cm fish tank - 3 packs of GranuPor
- 80 cm fish tank - 6 packs of GranuPor
- 100 cm fish tank - 8 packs of GranuPor