Exaqua PRO6 is an advanced portable multiwavelength photometer with unique Rayject technology that allows to perform measurements with no separation of the test vial from the ambient light. Designed to test water parameters in aquacultures, agriculture and industry.
Inside the set:
- Exaqua PRO 6 set 1:
– transport case
– Exaqua PRO6 photometer
– 5 ml syringe
– USB cable with power adaptor
– samples vials with caps (4 pcs.)
– instruction manual
– quality certificate
– warranty card
- Z License pack:
– Zoolek Basic methods
– Zoolek Marine methods
– Exatitr methods
Exaqua PRO6 allows to:
- perform measurements in 6 different wavelengths (channels) : 430 nm, 470 nm, 520 nm, 560 nm, 610 nm and 650 nm
- test the following water parameter (methods):
Alkalinity KH, Total hardness GH, pH 4.5-6, pH 6-8.5, pH 4.5-9, Nitrate NO3, Nitrite NO2, Total ammonia NH4,
Phosphate PO4, Iron Fe, Manganese Mn, Copper Cu, Silicon Si, Potassium K, Magnesium Mg, Calcium Ca, Sulphate SO4*
* It is possible to purchase another licenses to enhance functionalities of your photometer with additional parameters.
Solid, dust and splash proof design ensures comfortable and reliable measurements in the field.
Built-in Li-ion battery allows the user to operate the photometer for about 10 hours.