For the dispatch of goods and documents in various areas of application, we offer tailor-made, environmentally conscious mailing bags made of various materials, for example:
Mailing bags "Post-consumer recyclate EU"
- Material: LDPE recyclate (at least 95 % post-consumer waste from the collection of household recyclable material, e.g. Yellow Sack)
- Certification: Blue Angel
- Significantly lower CO₂ footprint with recycled material compared to new PE granulate
- Less land use compared to new granulate, since there is no oil production
- High heating value and clean combustion of PE in the waste incineration plant (residue-free to water and CO₂)
- 100 % recyclable
- Made with 100% green electricity in the European Union
- Social commitment: more than half of the workforce in the production facility has a disability
- Certified production (ISO 9001: 2016)
Mailing bags "Bio-based PE"
- Material: PE with a high proportion (at least 80 %) of renewable raw materials
- Negative CO₂ balance (cradle-to-factory gate)
- The starting material (sugar cane plant) already binds CO₂ during the growth process, which is released again when it is burned
- Same material properties as conventional PE
- 100 % recyclable
- Made with green electricity in the European Union
- Certified production (ISO 14001, BRC Packaging)
In addition to the environmental aspects, you benefit from the following advantages with our mailing bags:
- Long shelf life
- Less packaging material than e.g. cardboard boxes
- Saving on postage
- Goods ready for dispatch in a few seconds
- Permanently adhering, reliable self-adhesive seal
- Optionally with reusable adhesive, e.g. for return shipments
- Tear-proof, flexible and waterproof
- On request, printed bags as an attractive advertising medium for your dispatch of goods
- Available in different sizes, thicknesses and colors
- Opaque coex film on request
Recycled drawstring bin liners & Heavy-duty garbage bags
For the collection of recyclables or residual waste, we offer drawstring bin liners and garbage bags made of recycled material (PE) and in different formats:
- Recycled drawstring bin liners available in 20L, 35L and 60L sizes
- Recycled garbage bags available in 60L, 120L and 240L sizes
All variants of our recycled drawstring bin liners and garbage bags are manufactured in the EU and are certified with the Blue Angel. At least 90 % of the material used comes from post-consumer waste (PE), e.g. from the household collection of recyclables such as the Yellow Sack. This means a significant saving of CO₂ compared to fresh PE from new granules.
TSP home-compostable organic waste bags
Home-compostable organic waste bags from The Sustainable People are ideal for compostable waste from the kitchen and garden. For example: fruit and vegetable residues, tea and coffee grounds, garden and plant waste. Our organic waste bags are made with renewable raw materials
are 100 % biodegradable according to EN 13432. Further, also four times the material thickness they are "OK compost HOME" certified and can therefore be composted at home. They also rot on the domestic compost without leaving any pollutants behind. The quality of the resulting compost is guaranteed. Free from plasticizers, PE and GMO. Available in 6-8 L, 10 L, 20 L and 30 L sizes.
You can find more information on our online channels:
We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth in hall 11, booth 509b!