Introducing the next generation curli vest harness for small to medium size dogs.
Our most advanced harness ever, featuring the patented, new curli clasp, the quickest and easiest way to attach the leash to the harness.
- Patented new curli clasp eliminates the need to hold two D-rings together to leash your dog.
- Allows for easy attachment of the leash to the harness with just one hand.
- Made from high-strength, POM material, which can handle tensile loads of up to 100 kg/220 lbs.
- The curli clasp eliminates the clacking noise of two metal D-Rings rattling together
- While also reducing the overall weight of the vest harness by 20%
- The advanced design and tailored cut of the new curli vest harness significantly improves ergonomics and optimizes fit
- And provides enhanced tension distribution thanks to straps that are incorporated into the seams of the harness
- Optimized Air-Mesh material for even greater wearing comfort
- Size-adjustable with Velcro fastener to adapt to the body shape
- Padded buckles protect sensitive pressure points on the body
The new edition of our bestseller
The curli Air Mesh harness has been popular for years and is one of the absolute bestsellers. Nevertheless, we at curli are not resting on our laurels, but are constantly working on further improvements and looking for ways to make the harness even lighter, more robust, more comfortable and better for the overall health and wellness of your beloved pets. With the curli clasp harness, we are now presenting an all-round improved harness that once again raises the industry benchmark to a new level.
The most important feature that immediately catches the eye is the new buckle. The patented curli clasp buckle sits at the top of the harness and offers the dog owner maximum ease of use. With one click, the harness is secured and can then be attached to the leash with just one hand. This makes it easier than ever to leash up your dog, even when he is excited and fidgety about his pending adventure outside. The curli clasp is made of polyoxymethylene (POM), is colour-coordinated with the harness fabric and is extremely robust. The buckle can withstand tensile loads of up to 100 kg. or 220 lbs.
The other improvements are not as obvious at first look, but offer many advantages, especially for the dog. The new harness is 20% lighter than the original curli vest harness (which itself was incredibly light and comfortable). At the same time, it offers improved ergonomics and an optimized fit thanks to new cutting patterns and a new size scale. When the dog pulls on the leash, the weight is now even better distributed over the harness. To achieve this, the straps are sewn directly into the seams of the harness and have been designed for higher tension absorption. The air mesh material has also been improved and now offers even more comfort. In addition, it can be easily adjusted to the shape of the dog's body with Velcro fasteners and thanks to the padded buckle, there is never any chafing of the dog’s coat or undue pressure applied to sensitive body parts. All in all, the new harness is another big improvement in the industry.