'The ultimate sea salt'
First formulated in 1963, it is believed to be one of the first sea salts commercially available.
Ultramarine was the first salt in which the Percula Clownfish was bred in Great Britain.
Ultramarine is now used by many universities, fish farms and public aquaria.
• Available in user-friendly, re-sealable containers.
• Made from high grade pharmaceutical ingredients.
• Contains no disease organisms, pathogens or pollutants.
Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
• High alkaline reserve, lengthening the periods necessary between water changes.
• Produces crystal clear water after a brief period of aeration.