Our grain-free puppy food combines our classic all-natural ingredients and our renowned high-quality, high meat content to provide key nutrition during the first fundamental periods of growth.
Learn more about the active proteins in our puppy food and the benefits they hold:
- Salmon: A fantastic source of omega 3 fatty acids, aiding vision and brain development as well as supporting the immune system with additional anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chicken: A good source of omega 6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin and coat. Also contains essential amino acids such as glucosamine which aids in supporting healthy bones.
- Turkey: A highly digestible novel protein. It’s a lean meat which is great for supporting your puppy’s muscles and is rich in nutrients such as riboflavin and phosphorous.
- Herring: Aids in boosting your puppy’s skin & coat quality, decreases inflammation and helps to support the immune system.
- Duck: A lean, easy to digest protein which is also a great source of B vitamins and phosphorus, supporting bones and teeth. Duck also contains potassium which helps enable enzyme, muscle and nerve function.
Puppy Cuisine also contains over 8 different active herbs & minerals that support bone, skin and eye health as well as helping to keep your puppy’s breath fresh, reduce tartar and fight bacteria.
- All-Natural Ingredients - Our foods have been formulated to align with the ancestral diet, so we have made sure that the ingredients used are as natural as possible.
- Steamed Cooked – Like all of our dry food ranges, Puppy Cuisine is gently steam cooked at approx. 90°C, producing a highly digestible food that retains as many of the natural nutrients as possible.
- Smaller, Firmer Stools to Scoop - Unlike some other brands, we don't use fillers - which means your puppy is able to absorb all the key nutrients from our ingredients producing smaller, firmer stools.
- Family-Owned Company - We understand that dogs are a part of our family, and we want you to be a part of ours. With a dedicated customer service team and a Facebook group full of extended family members, we are all here to help you and your puppy on your healthy food journey.
- Feeding Guides - All dogs are different, and the feeding guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age and activity level of the individual dog.