WHAT IS IT?
Innovative formula for cats and dogs based on nutrients that aid the normal functioning of the immune system,
such as in situations of immunosuppression, pre- and post-vaccination and deworming, contributing to the
animal’s non-specific and specific immunity*
1.More complete composition with more indications:
- Strengthening the immune system:
- Fights infections and aggressive external agents of any kind and intracellular pathogens (Leishmania major, Candida albicans, Toxoplasma gondii, S. aureus, E. coli, Trypanosoma cruzi, etc)
- Stress, malnutrition
- Acquired immunosuppression
- Specially for puppies:
- Helps to improve the clinical signs of vaccines.
- Helps in the periods before and after vaccinations.
2.Proven clinical evidence + own clinical trial
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Plasmoral immunity provides nutrients to help the immune system by helping to combat:
1. External aggressive agents.
2. Infectious processes of any nature, especially intracellular pathogens.
3. Stress, malnutrition.
4. Acquired immunosuppression: Prolonged use of potentially immunosuppressive drugs. Chemotherapy: before, during and after chemotherapy.
Also, especially in puppies:
· Helps to improve the symptoms of vaccines.
· Helps during pre- and post-vaccination periods.
WHAT’S IN IT?
Plasma proteins (Gamma globulins), Oat bran (Beta-glucans), Dry extract of Scutellaria baicalensis (Baicalin), Ginseng (Ginsenosides), Vitamin B6, Biotin, Selenium, Vitamin B12.
Pack size and type: Box with 60 tablets.