WHAT IS IT?
Instant breast milk substitute enriched with nutrients that aid the young animal’s development during the
early weeks after birth through to weaning.
- Only one on the market with COLOSTRUM in single-dose sachets
- No. 1 in sales and recommended by vets*
- Seal from the Lince Foundation for Lactadiet for Cats
- Competitive price and available in a box or a clinic pack
- Good expiry date and reconstitutes twice as much milk as the competition
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Lactadiet For Cats With Colostrum provides nutrients that:
- Aid the development of orphaned newborns that are unable to suckle or have other problems relating to milk feeds.
- Aid the development of brain and eye tissue.
- Support the immune system.
WHAT’S IN IT?
Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid, Omega 3 (EPA+ DHA), Colostrum, Vitamin K, Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, B1,B2, B6, B12, C,
D3, E, Choline chloride, Taurine, Niacinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Folic acid, Biotin, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Selenium.
Pack size and type: 300 g box of 40 sachets containing 7.5 g each (includes bottle and 3 nipples of a suitable size for the baby animal). 1,005 g box of 134 sachets containing 7.5 g each (includes bottle and 3 nipples of a suitable size for the baby animal).