NATURAL FEED ADDITIVE
Attributes of Natural Mineral Feed Additive Nat-Min 9000
FOR BEEF AND DAIRY CATTLE, SHEEP AND PIGS
- Enables the digestive system to function better
- Increases live weight
- Improves the health of newborn animals
- Enhances meat quality
- Increases milk and fat ratios
- Provides a healthy and effective diet
- Prevents deformities and allows healthy development
- Shortens the period required for cutting
- Increases egg productivity
- Provides a significant increase in egg size, egg weight and eggshell quality
- Prevents decrease in egg productivity, normally associated with ageing hens
- Helps digestion
- Decreases mortality rates significantly
- Improves SGR and decreases FCR values
- Increases the quality of feed by reducing mould formation
- Due to its ability to absorb oil, present in fish feed, it prevents oxidation and deterioriation during storage
FEED PRODUCTION AND STORAGE
- Improves quality of the feed, prevents lump formation and decaying by absorbing moisture.
- Provides energy savings during the pelletising process, thereby decreases the cost of feed.
- Prevents oxidation and degradation during storage.
- Retains (captures) the toxins and heavy metals contained in raw feed