Formulated by animal-lovers, Pet Head is a pampering, multi-sensorial and highly effective grooming range, allowing you to care for your dog as well as you’d care for yourself. Pet Head fruity grooming range includes soothing shampoos, nourishing conditioners, hydrating sprays, soft foams, 100% biodegradable wipes and the famous, super moisturising paw butter.
Our coconut sensitive dog shampoo is great to soothe the most itchy dog’s delicate skin and make that tail wagging again.
Our coconut fragrance is a gentle one with a tropical fruity sweet note with some vanilla nuances. Packed with oatmeal and marula oil, gently cleansing, and calming delicate skin. Both Oatmeal and Calendula extract act as anti-inflammatory and soothing with their properties whilst Marula oil give that extra moisture and nourishing effect.
How to use? Wet your dog’s coat and massage the shampoo in gently, rinse thoroughly and towel dry or blow dry for optimal results. Use the shampoo with our Sensitive soul conditioner and spray for great results and a happy 4-legged coconut.
All Pet Head products are free from all nasties - no parabens surfactants or dyes. Gluten & nut free for safety. We are transparent, all our ingredients are fully listed in our packaging. Pet Head is proudly vegan and cruelty free.
- Full ingredients listed on packaging. Aloe Vera & Vegetable Protein. Wholesome & natural ingredients
- Gluten & nut free for safety. Free of parabens, sulphates and dyes. No harsh preservatives or surfactants. Safe to use on puppies > 8 weeks old.
- Safe - all ingredients listed as per human cosmetics requirements. Safety certificate from reg agency – dogs and owners - valid worldwide.
- Exclusive Pet Head fragrances. Formulated with rare & upmarket ingredients. Fragrances are upscale yet yummy.
- Iconic bone cap & vibrant packaging. 100% Recyclable bottles and biodegradable wipes.
What happy customers have to say about Pet Head:
“We have tried full set of shampoo, conditioner and a spray and its absolutely amazing. Makes the coat very soft, removes the dirt and it smells so nice!”
“The watermelon shampoo for my dog’s itchy skin smells lovely and stopped him scratching. His fur looks fabulously shiny, we would definitely buy again - well worth the money.”
“What a refreshing change from the standard floral/chemical scented dog shampoos I’ve tried. This one creates a rich lather, only needs one application to get rid of oil, dirt and bad smells and leaves my dog smelling lightly of oranges. Big thumbs up!”