- A huge amount of clinical studies on pets has demonstrate the positive effects of Omega 3 fatty acids on the skin (in particular on atopic dermatitis) on joints and kidney function and improvement of cognitive performances. Thus, more and more petfoods has been enriched with unsaturated fatty acids even if the production process, and in particular high temperature treatments, can reduce their biological and health properties. This is why we created the Salmoil line: six different innovative recipes with selected natural sources of
Omega 3 (Norvegian salmon oil, krill, linseed oil and Schizocytrium seaweed).To enhance the beneficial effects of Omega3, all Salmoil recipes have been enriched with functional ingredients with antioxidant action (such as vitamin E and an exclusive mix of plant extracts from rosemary, turmeric, citrus fruits, cloves) able to fight damage due to free radicals and oxidative stress. In addition, each Salmoil recipe contains superfoods or natural ingredients that can support our pets health. Please look at following examples:
- vitamin E and beta-carotene: kidney health
- FOS from chicory root: intestinal wellbeing
- Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed: oral hygiene
- krill and Schizochitrium seaweed: skin and coat beauty
- green lipped mussel and devil's claw: joints healt
The Salmoil range does not contain preservatives, colourants and synthetic aroma.
The shelf life is ensured by adding extracts of tocopherol from rosemay and green tea and thanks to the exclusive 100% recyclable aluminum packaging.
Salmoil contains only salmon oil sourced from selected suppliers compliant to environmental sustainability requirements