Who we are
Our company was registered in Hungary in 2011 with the goal of providing affordable organic solutions for animal health.
Both of the two owners have been working over 25 years in the pet related distribution business field, so they have experience enough to understand the market’s needs and requirements, however they are always open for new ideas and solutions.
ANIMall is small enough to be flexible and react and adopt on market requirements, changing conditions pretty quickly, but on the other side we are experienced enough to serve you with the professional method you expect.
And don’t forget, we are the manufacturer of the products we offer, this way you have our direct manufacturing background behind you and your sales.
- Our founders have 25+ years of experience in the pet distribution business.
- In 2011 the two owners joined forces and founded our company on a passion for providing affordable organic alternative solutions for animal health.
- By 2013/14 our flagship natural tick and flea product line, Dr. Pet was authorized to be placed on the market. It includes collars, topical spot-on solutions, spray and shampoo for dogs and cats.
- In 2015, Dr. Pet® was registered as a trademark.
- Since 2016 we have registered several proprietary product designs.
- At ANIMall, we have been engaged in continuous product development in order to reach more conscious pet owners and pet friends.
- Next bigger step in our business life was, when our non-biocide product line, under the Dr. Peticon brand name reached production in 2019. We feel, that with this product line we and this way You also, can reach new business segments and widen the sales points beside other positive effects, what the alternative product line against other, chemical, and/or biocide products can offer.
- Since its establishment, ANIMall has led the way as an innovator in the pet care industry by bringing new products, new solutions and a whole new business approach element to the market. We do care about the environment. Contrary to most manufacturers, we try to protect honeybees, birds, and fish with plant-based ingredients while keeping a focus on the well being of our pets.
- Today, our high level of innovation and practical evidence-based science continue to form the foundation of our product development process. Research and Development team members work closely with our Scientific and Academic Advisors to help ensure these efforts lead the careful creation of unique products and formulas.
Corporate Social Responsibility
1.) We are aware of the impact industry and transport have on the environment and society. Our partners are regularly auditing us on the gradual development of environmentally friendly and fair employment business practices.
2.) We try to keep our environmental footprint as low as possible, while still providing efficient solutions.
3.) We use minimum risk ingredients that are considered safe for humans, pets and the environment in the EU, US and OECD countries.
4.) Our operation, manufacturing, and products are regularly controlled and tested by the authorities.
5.) We resource recyclable packaging.
6.) We adhere to the manufacturing, labeling and advertising regulation and guidelines of biocides.
7.) We believe that retailers and wholesalers have a duty to learn basic product information and are obligated to pass them on to their customers. Know the ingredients that you are making available to the market and be aware of the direct and indirect effect they might have on nature. Your customers are pet owners and pet friends, who deserve this as they do care about their family, their companions and Nature.
Our products are free of DEET, other toxins and dangerous chemicals.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.