Healthy and Natural Pet Food Developed by Vet Surgeon and Founder John Burns in 1993
- Award-winning, healthy and hypoallergenic pet food
- Developed by veterinary surgeon, founder and pet food pioneer John Burns
- Suitable for sensitive pets with allergies and intolerances
- Sold over 2 billion bowls of food since 1993
- Free nutritional support from Burns nutritional advisers
- Supports charities with large donations every year
Where are we now?
A pioneering pet food brand, Burns has come a long way since its fledgling days, but has never compromised in our belief that all pets deserve only the very best. We will always specialise in using simple, healthy and wholesome ingredients to create award-winning recipes that pets love.
Since our humble beginnings, we’ve won numerous awards, sold over 2 billion bowls of healthy pet food to date and have continued to support shelters, charities and community projects across the UK every year.
Our products are sold by over 6,000 stockists and we export to businesses all over the world. We are a family company at heart, with our founder, John still very much at the helm of the business, but today, we also employ over 150 people across the UK and Ireland. We’ve also opened our own independent pet stores, and have an in-house charity, The John Burns Foundation, which delivers lifechanging support and charitable initiatives to the local community.