CAT LITTER INDIAN PVT. LTD. is a manufacturer and supplier of the finest quality of clumping cat litter made from natural sodium bentonite.
We have studied innumerable varieties of cat litter the world market offers today and found that cat litter made from sodium bentonite by drying under natural sunlight is the best for cats’ health.
We are sincere in our efforts to make consumers understand what is good for their cats. As any cat owner would care for the nourishment of her cat it is equally important to use the best quality cat litter.
Our raw material sodium bentonite is sourced directly from mines in Kutch region of the state of Gujarat in India and is dried under the scorching Kutch desert sun. The result is cat litter which is dust free, tried and tested in the laboratory for every quality parameter like high absorbency, instant clumping, granules size, moisture, PH level, anti-bacterial nature, odor suppressing, clump size and weight and is safe for cat and human skin and health.
What we are
- We have put in our heart and soul to develop the very best quality cat litter. It’s more like, we are born to serve the cats around the world.
- We ensure that the finest quality raw material is procured from the selected Sodium Bentonite mines in Kutch region of Gujarat state.
- Every lot of the material is tested at in-house laboratory for the chemical and physical parameters to ensure perfection of the quality.
- The cat litter granules are produced scientifically to take care it is dust free, will not cause tracking and instant clumping.
- The perfumes used are of the high quality, expensive and of pleasing fragrance which will be liked by consumers all over.
- The packaging designs are very attractive and the bags quality are strong.
- Our pallets are made like a strong box to ensure the safety of the goods. Every pallet is of pinewood, tied with 12 strong strapping, wrapped with thick corrugated sheets, plastic film and hardboard strips.
- The containers are stuffed & sealed in the factory under our supervision and then despatched to Mundra port for shipment.
History of Cat Litter
Cats are curious, very curious. Why do they do what they do and how they do is barely known to mankind. The Egyptians worshipped the feline enigmas as gods. And ever since, no cat has forgotten this!
The modern day cat litter was invented by Edward Lowe. Lowe was born on July 10, 1920 in St. Paul, Minnesota. After serving in the Navy, he worked with his father selling industrial absorbents such as saw dust and absorbent clay.
His neighbor, Kay Draper, asked him for a replacement for the ashes (of wood) she was using in her cat box as her cat was trailing paw prints all over in the house and she definitely needed a cleaner alternative. Lowe then suggested her to use absorbent clay.
The suggestion started off a whole new line of cat-worship: In 1947 Edward Lowe started to pack the clay in 5 lb bags and named it “Kitty Litter” and put in a store to sell for Sixty-Five Cents. The store owner did not think that the product would sell for this price but soon customers were pouring in for more and more Kitty Litter.