Kemin Nutrisurance Europe srl
Kemin Nutrisurance Europe srl
Via della Tecnica 11
KN COMPANY PROFILE INFORMATION
From our team of scientists and application equipment engineers to industry-leading pet food solutions, what sets Kemin Nutrisurance apart is our technical expertise and commitment to providing products and services that meet the needs of pet food manufacturers, renderers and ingredient suppliers.
Kemin brings expertise to every step of the petfood ingredient manufacturing process to assure the quality and performance of our products and to develop innovative solutions that address evolving consumer expectations.
When creating a winning petfood brand, you need a trusted partner that understands all phases of the petfood and rendering manufacturing process because changes to a single formula specification can affect everything from petfood diet stability to palatability. At Kemin, we appreciate and understand how raw materials, production processes and other factors can impact the final petfood diet and are focused on providing industry-leading products and services that meet stabilization, palatability, ingredient exclusion and formulation needs. We provide valuable services and support for every phase of petfood production.
- Petfood premiumization continues to be an important aspect to the growth of the global petfood market. As a supplier of pet food antioxidants, we see the consumer demand for natural, healthier pet foods and treats continue to rise as more and more pet owners consider their animals to be part of the family.
- Kemin’s global market-leading NATUROX line offers natural liquid and dry antioxidants for pet food. Our unique formulation features a synergistic blend of natural mixed tocopherols for superior free radical absorption, along with emulsifiers and chelators for complete protection against autoxidation. That’s why NATUROX is a must-have among petfood manufacturers, ingredient suppliers and renderers who are moving away from suing synthetic ingredients and chemical preservatives.
For over 25 years, Kemin has provided natural protection from oxidative damage in premium quality pet diets. Kemin can now also provide natural flavor addition to pet diets with PALTEVA - a new line of natural palatants.
- Super-premium palatability
- Naturally-sourced flavor with supporting regulatory documentation
- Naturally stabilized and preserved
- Backed by quality control standards and verification
- Supported by technical laboratory and application services
PRALISUR is a natural* ingredient that contains more than 50% beta-1,3-glucans derived from dried algae. Beta-glucans are glucose polysaccharides naturally occurring in the cells of plants, cereals, and fungi. The beta-1,3-glucan sourced from algae has been shown to stimulate and activate the immune systems of animals.
- High natural concentration of beta-glucans
- Pure source of beta-1,3-glucans
- High nutritional bioavailability for optiumum digestibility
- May support digestive health and skin and coat health
- Small, granule-size beta-glucan (1-3 microns)
PREVION was developed to provide petfood manufacturers an effective, natural alternative to synthetic preservatives intended for extending the shelf-life of pet treats. As an innovative water-soluble combination of buffered vinegar and citric acid in a powder form, PREVION can be incorporated into brines, marinades, dry ingredient blends or directly into meats.
- Provide natural, buffered ingredients that deliver safe handling and reduced corrosivity
- Maintain the quality of pet treats
- Provide natural options for pet treat preservation
- Meet standards of consumer friendly labels
- Maintain palatability of pet treats
- Provide effective shelf-life extension for lasting freshness
- High quality animal protein
- Improved palatability
- Balanced nutrient absorption and digestibility
- Reliable hydrolysate sourcing
- Single animal protein source
- Export Compliant options available
- Lower ash content than acid hydrolyzed protein sources
Kemin Nutrisurance Europe srl offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.