As the Managing Director of TUNZE® Aquarientechnik GmbH in Penzberg, I would like to welcome you to one of the strongest and best-known trademarks of aquarium technology.
Since its establishment in 1960, TUNZE® has been focussing on providing its customers with high-quality products and thus a unique aquarium experience. We will continue to do everything we can to surprise you and improve water quality in the closed circulation system of an aquarium.
A vision statement is an expression of the corporate philosophy and goals of a company. Based on such a vision, state-of-the-art, excellent quality and design pumps were developed from the existing Turbelle® pumps.
Today, quality and environmental compatibility are our major challenges, as a high energy consumption is expensive and harms the environment. Our pumps are developed further continuously in order to keep setting new performance/power consumption standards, i.e. minimum heat transfer to the water and reliability. Internal production processes are also adjusted even more consistently to environmental criteria. Our priorities include reduction of CO2 emissions and optimization of energy efficiency to achieve minimum power consumption.
What is a product without good service? We want to make sure that service goes beyond sale. On the Internet, you have access to our whole range of products, instructions, videos, configurator, etc. All available spare parts can be ordered there directly. If you have any questions, please send us an email or call our telephone hotline. We would be more than happy to help.
The TUNZE® design language is not only reflected by the shape and appearance of a product, but also by the superior performance compared to typical market components. We keep focussing on opening new horizons and, calling everything into question in order to ensure that our technology meets the current requirements, in terms of as regards aquarium ecology in terms of electrical engineering.
Care Bacter 0220.005 – More than 1 billion ultra-efficient bacteria per gram for a healthier and cleaner aquarium!
Care Bacter 0220.005 is a highly potent concentrate of bioactive bacteria that are neither pathogenic nor genetically modified (EC Directive 200054). Among other facts, one of the bacterial strains in Care Bacter is used to control pathogenic bacteria of the genus Vibrio, which are extremely harmful to an aquarium biotope. Care Bacter has already proven itself in the extremely competitive aquarium market within a very short time after market launch. After one to two months of use of Care Bacter in a freshwater or saltwater aquarium, a significant reduction of phosphates and nitrates can be measured. Considering the general biotope purity, notably convincing results have been achieved even in this short period of time.
This gratifying observation led us to compare the concentration of live bacteria in Care Bacter with a dozen common competing products.
The measurements were carried out by an independent laboratory.
The result: With more than 1 billion ultra-efficient bacteria per gram, Care Bacter has by far the highest concentration of bioactive filtering organisms in all concentrates tested.
We are well aware that bacterial concentration alone is not necessarily a criterion for efficacy!
However, the live tests that have already been completed have evidently proven that Care Bacter obviously contains the perfect combination of bacterial strains to ensure the best possible biological balance in the aquarium.
Concentration: 10^9 CFU/g
Content: 40 ml
For more information, please click here.
DOC Skimmer 9460
High performance automatic DOC Skimmer 9460
For big aquariums and professional systems
Our latest high performance automatic DOC skimmer 9460 has been specially developed for large aquariums up to 6,000 litres (1,585 USgal.) and for professional systems as well as for aquarium stores. It works automatically and virtually without maintenance at a water level of 150 to 250 mm (5.9 - 9.8 in.). At any time, it delivers a maximum air output of more than 5,000 l/h (1,321 USgal./h) with a power consumption of barely 58 W.
- Recommended for salt water aquariums up to 6,000 litres (1,585 USgal.).
- Immersion depth: 150 - 250 mm (5.9 - 9.8 in.) without setting.
- Energy consumption: 58 W, 230V/50Hz (54 W, 115V/60Hz)
- Water flow rate: 3,500 l/h (925 USgal./h)
- Air capacity: >5,000 l/h (1,321 USgal./h)
- Skimmer cup volume: 7 liters (1.8 USgal.)
- Dimensions of the skimmer cup including lid: W 320 x H 259 mm (W 13 x H 10 in.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 558 x 320 x 544 mm (22 x 13 x 21 in.)
- Operated by Hydrofoamer Silence 9460.040.
LED full spectrum 8850
LED full spectrum 8850
Suitable for stony coral aquariums up to approx. 60 litres (15 USgal.), soft coral aquariums up to approx. 100 litres (26 USgal.), and freshwater aquariums up to approx. 120 litres (31 USgal.).
Equipped with 76 1-watt LEDs with Ultra Low Current Technology. Cold white, blue LEDs (450 nm), green and red LEDs for an adjustable light spectrum with a color temperature that appears similar to 8,000 to 25,000 K, but also up to pure blue light. Manuall adjustment with included magnet holder, alternatively with separately available Multicontroller 7097 or SmartController 7000.
Can be used permanently under water (improved cooling) with max. performance of 26 W (approx. 25,000 K). In the air, the light adjusts to approx. 10 W. Power supply 100-240V/50-60Hz.
Including Magnet Holder for a glass thickness up to 12 mm (1/2“).
Dimensions without bracket (L x W x H): 305 x 25 x 17 mm ( 12 x 1 x .7 in.)
Cable length: 2.5 m (98.4 in.)
This lamp contains built-in LED bulbsbwhich can not be replaced.
- Magnet Holder for a glass thickness of up to 12 mm (1/2“)
- Innovative support for a discrete and flexible installation
- Cooling ribs to increase heat dissipation
- Housing made of corrosion-resistant plastic
- Temperature sensor enables a performance optimization under any conditions
- Aluminum to reduce the thermal resistance
- Housing with reflective white inner surface for minimal losses caused by scattered light
- High-quality Osram brand-name LEDs
- LED PU-resin for IP 68 safety
- Moonlight LED
- Contact-free sensor for color setting
Macro Algae Reactor
MAR 3181 & MAR 3182
Chaetomorpha algae are bred by many marine aquarists to eliminate nitrates and phosphates from the aquatic biotope. Thus, it is absolutely sufficient to harvest a handful of algae from time to time to maintain the biological balance in an aquarium – an excellent economical and easy alternative to many chemicals or resins!
For this purpose, TUNZE® has developed two special reactors that can be placed in any filter tank or next to an aquarium without external filter technology. The circulation of water in the reactor ensures that the algae culture rotates and reduces the number of light sources.
Scope of delivery: Reactor, LED white eco chic 10 W, circulation pump Silence, silicone hoses.
Expected availability: September 2018.
- For aquariums from 100 to 600 litres (26 - 159 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 400 - 900 l/h (106 - 238 USgal.)
- Energy consumption with pump: approx. 18 W
- Measurements of the reactor (L x W x H): 200 x 160 x 400 mm (7.9 x 6.3 x 15.7 in.)
- For aquariums from 500 to 1,600 litres (132 - 423 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 1,000 - 2,400 l/h (264 - 634 USgal.)
- Energy consumption with pump: approx. 40 W
- Measurements of the reactor (L x W x H): 310 x 250 x 430 mm (12.2 x 9.8 x 16.9 in.)
STREAM3 - Customize your stream!
Now with new flow rectifier
The Turbelle® stream 3 pump is compact, powerful, versatile, and moreover absolutely quiet thanks to its special magnetic-bearing pump drive. Every 24 hours, the pump automatically performs an 8-second backflushing operation with a capacity of 30%. The 0.8 Hz FishCare function prevents injuries to fish or other living animals.
Now the new flow rectifier facilitates an additional flow length of more than 3 meters (118 in.) – ideal for long aquariums!
- For aquariums up to 3,000 litres (793 USgal.).
- Circulation performance: 2,500 l/h (660 USgal./h) to approx. 15,000 l/h (3962 USgal./h)
- With Turbelle® controller.
- Energy consumption: from 3,5 to max. 50 W
- Power supply: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 5 m (197 in.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 93 x 70.6 x 184 mm (3.7 x 2.7 x 7.2 in.)
- Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (2/3“).
- With flow deflector, protective grating and new flow rectifier.
Individually customize your stream!
TUNZE Aquarientechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.