cdVet develops, produces and distributes for over 20 years purely natural feeds, complementary feeds and care products that are innovative, effective and economical. Thanks to these detailed concepts, the need for the use of medicaments in animal husbandry can be significantly reduced or in some cases even completely avoided, regardless of the type of husbandry. cdVet has specialized in using all the possibilities that nature offers with its diverse treasures to improve the health and performance of animals sustainably through healthy nutrition, gentle care, natural biocide products and other natural factors. In doing so, cdVet attaches importance to offering not only individual products, but long-term solutions to problems through holistic product concepts.
As a pioneer in the field of "natural animal health", cdVet is conceptually broad-based and offers a total range of over 600 products for all animal species, consisting of care products, feed supplements, feeds, parasite defense and special products. Another important segment is the extensive BARF range. All products of the company cdVet are continuously put to the test and constantly enriched with innovative new and further developments.
Quality is a decisive parameter of action at cdVet. It begins with the selection and processing of raw materials and runs like a red thread through all activities of the company and its employees and partners, right up to individual support in post-sales business.
Thanks to its comprehensive quality management, cdVet is certified for the production of organic products as well as QS certified. Quality also defines cdVet higher and more demanding than its competitors. For this reason, cdVet is constantly working on the further development of its own quality management concept, which in many points is above the usual standards and is supported by the following aspects in addition to the known factors:
- cdVet is setting standards.
- cdVet do not use synthetic ingredients (are also allowed for organic products).
- cdVet strives for the closest possible origin and sustainable procurement.
- cdVet selects ingredients based on their biological value and sustainability.
All raw materials required for the production of the products come from controlled cultivation and natural sources. An essential basis for meeting the high quality standards of our products is the continuous optimisation of the production processes. Gentle physical processes are a matter of course as well as the continuous technical development of these processes and the integration of new types of systems.
cdVet is successfully expanding its international trade relations, which extend beyond the EU to Russia, Asia, South America and Africa. cdVet attaches importance to sustainability and fair trade with developing and emerging countries, based on the standards of "fair trade".
At cdVet, in addition to animal health, customer service is also very important. Extensive consulting and immediate shipping of the goods are a matter of course. This sustainable overall business concept has earned cdVet in recent years, numerous awards from renowned business companies such as the badge of honor Premier of the "Grand Prix of Medium-Sized Businesses".
Further information can be found at www.cdvet.de.
Hygiene product and disinfectant, biocide
For the high health and hygiene standards of our society disinfectants are indispensable. casaCare cdDes is a fast-acting disinfection solution without petrochemical ingredients, and effectively removes viruses, bacteria, germs, fungi and its spores.
In a special electrolyte process, salt, water, and electricity are used to produce a highly effective disinfectant and hygienic agent with a biocidal effect, which after its action breaks down into its source materials, water and salt. casaCare cdDes is free from any hazard pictograms according to EU-Regulation No. 1272/2008. It contains no surfactants, no colorants and fragrances, no preservatives, and is fat- and oil-free.
- short contact times
- has a broad biocidal effect (contact biocide)
- effective against pathogenic germs, bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It is also effective against multi-resistant microorganisms.
- effectively removes biofilms without mechanical processing
Range of uses:
- surfaces of all kinds: tables, chairs, light switches, doorknobs and similar contact surfaces
- all surfaces in the vicinity or in possible contact with food
- spraying of gloves and protective cloths (masks)
Gentle to materials:
- ready application solution, usable on all wipeable surfaces
- disinfection of surfaces, utensils, devices, work tables and many further possibilities
- no by-product formation and residues, but disintegration into its natural source materials (water and salt) after the disinfection process
- no addition of chemicals
- no harmful vapors or residues
- no training for handling casaCare cdDes required
- no safety storage required
- no protective equipment required
- easy handling
Diet-Complementary feed for dogs and cats
Diarrhea Stop contains i.a. special brewer's yeast, which is rich in natural B vitamins, trace elements and essential amino acids and also supports the mucus-containing protective barrier of the intestine and its non-specific immune system. In addition, it ensures a natural binding of toxic substances in the digestive tract.
It can be used to support diarrhea caused by nutrition - also in combination with GutActive.
Fit-BARF Repletion Mix
Complementary feed for dogs
Fiber is a part of herbal foods and increase the food volume, without at the same time significantly increase the energy content. Due to its high swelling capacity, fluid in the stomach is bound and creates a feeling of satiety. Fiber increases the length of stay in the stomach. When entering the intestine, the fiber-rich chyme stimulates peristalsis due to its volume. The fibers contained in the Fit-BARF Repletion Mix are used by the intestinal bacteria of the large intestinal mucosa as nutrition for their mucosal cells and provide a positive intestinal flora. Zucchini and pumpkin ingredients boost metabolism and contribute to more vitality through regulation of the acid-base balance.
- very filling
- natural fiber
- prebiotic - strengthens the intestinal flora
- to improve the consistency of the feces
Skin problems caused by mites and lice are common at young and older animals. A weakened immune system, shedding and/or metabolic problems may also be triggering factors. MitesEx repels these pests without unnecessarily burdening the organism with synthetic toxins.
The active ingredient in the spray from the leaves of lemon eucalyptus adheres to the skin and hair of the animals treated. The repellent substance has an unattractive odor for mites and prevents parasites.
When there are living more animals in the household, we recommend treating all animals accordingly.
- excellent immediate protection for all vertebrates
- also suitable for cats and young dogs
- up to 6 hours protection against mites
- additional protection against ticks, biting lice and flying insects such as mosquitoes and brakes
- exempt the fur of mites
VeaVet Liverwort Spray
Care product for dogs, cats, rabbits, and rodents
VeaVet Liverwort Spray is a natural fur and skin care product made from liverwort, rockrose, and nourishing oils that support the natural regeneration of stressed skin. The skin is strengthened in its self-regulation by the milieu-improving ingredients. Colonization of microorganisms, fungi, and grass mites on the skin is made more difficult. Soothing ingredients reduce itching and redness of the skin. The skin can again fulfill its protective function as a border organ to the outside world.
A functioning skin flora is always colonized by certain microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi. If they are in balance, they ensure that the skin is intact as a border organ to the outside world. Through their metabolic products, they optimize the pH value and make it difficult for pathogenic microorganisms, fungi, and grass mites to colonize. If this important organ is out of balance by internal or external influences, a blemish colonization of the skin flora can occur.
- weakened immune system (also depending on the phase of life - very old or young animal)
- increased sensitivity to grass mites due to genetic predisposition
- Direct contact with infected dogs or cats
- Contact with care utensils contaminated with fungi, e.g. brushes or combs
- Ambience (a warm and humid climate can weaken/unfavorablely influence the skin flora)
cdVet Naturprodukte GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Aquaria (158)
- Terraria (80)
- Articles for dogs, cats (651)
- Articles for small animals, rodents (199)
- Articles for birds (142)
- Articles for animals in the garden (91)
- Supplementary pet supplies (73)
- Miscellaneous (36)
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.