Aquaforest is a passion-based brand created by aquarists for aquarists.
Our journey began in 1995, when we started with manufacturing specialist products for zoos, aquariums and professional plan farms. At the same time we settled our own coral farms. As our cultures grew, we started developing reefing products to meet the most demanding corals’ needs. And so our quest to create top-notch products for marine aquariums began.
Here at Aquaforest we’re all aquatic life passionates and we aim to share this passion with others. We know ins and outs of marine aquariums as we breed many interesting marine species and run our own coral farms. Our purpose is to provide the best quality products to all aquarists – beginners and advanced hobbyist – so they can create and enjoy their beautiful reef aquariums.
Transparency is what we value the most, that’s exactly why all the Aquaforest products are manufactured under strict laboratory conditions. Parameters of each salt produced by Aquaforest are clear and instantly available online for our customers. Each product is individually tested before getting delivered to the market. As we strive to deliver goods of the highest quality, we rely on a combination of highly qualified staff and modern laboratories. Aquaforest Lab is equipped with two ICP-OES spectrometers. These sophisticated devices allow us to not only test our products, but also deliver highly advanced water-tests to aquarists around the world.
We constantly improve the composition of our products to exceed the expectations of our customers. In order to meet the needs of aquarists we continually broaden our offer. We develop, design and manufacture salts, supplements and foods for marine animals, water chemistry additives, filtration media and many more.
Aquaforest Freshwater range consist of various products to support freshwater aquariums development.
• Fertilizers – wide range of premium quality fertilizers and supplements. This group of products is intended to supply aquatic plants with essential nutrients, that are necessary for healthy and balanced growth. Regular application helps aquatic plants to thrive. Aquaforest fertilizers create a healthy and fertile environment.
• Water treatment – products from this line have a wide range of applications during tap water treatment, as well as correction of crucial water parameters. These liquid solutions were created to quickly and efficiently neutralize harmful tap water contents including lowering chlorine level and reducing pH.
• Care – group of products dedicated to combat broad range of unwanted aquarium pathogens. Help your precious organisms fight off infections and support their recovery. Select applicable product from this line to safely and effectively tackle skin and gill flukes, ich, fungus and external parasites.
• Filtration media – essential group of products for mechanical, biological and chemical filtration. Wide range of filtration media intended to remove unwanted chemicals from the aquarium water. Well-designed filtration is crucial to maintain a healthy environment for your aquarium inhabitants.
• Substrates – composed with care, our aquarium substrates support the growth of plants and provide perfect conditions in their tank. Thanks to the natural minerals which they gradually release into the water, substrates stabilize the water parameters and guarantee exceptional decorative look. Depending on the type of the substrate chosen, they can also support biological filtration.
Full range of laboratory tested reef essential microelements.
Basing on our long-standing experience and knowledge of the world-class biologists and chemists, Aquaforest Lab offers a full range of laboratory tested microelements, ICP-OES highly advanced water tests and an ultra-efficient micro & macroelements blend – Components Pro . This group of products is dedicated for all the users, that want to create a coral-friendly, stable environment. In order to keep your corals in the best condition, you should firstly take care of water quality. Parameters should be steady and possibly as close to the natural seawater as it is possible, only this way you will achieve perfect colouration and healthy growth of corals. Aquaforest Lab wants to make advanced chemistry easy and available for all the aquatic life passionates.
- Microelements – 19 highly efficient products to complete defciencies in the most demanding reef aquarium. Range includes: boron, bromine, calcium, cobalt, chromium, fluorine, iron, iodine, potassium, lithium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, rubidium, strontium, vanadium, zinc and KH supplements.
- Water tests – ultra-accurate ICP-OES laboratory water tests. These come in two options: RO + saltwater or saltwater test only. Results available within 24 hours after reaching Aquaforest Lab. We test 38 parameters: Li, Si, I, Ba, Mo, Ni, Mn, Be, Cr, Co, Fe, V, Zn, Hg, Se, Cd, Sn, Sb, As, Al, Pb, Ti, Cu, La, Sc, W, Na, Ca, Mg, K, Br, B, Sr, S, P, PO4 + salinity & KH.
- Components Pro – Two times more concentrated than the basic product, is dedicated for heavily-stocked & demanding aquariums. Provides perfect ionic balance.
Aquaforest Seawater range includes a complete assortment of products to set up and run a seawater aquarium.
• Marine salts – Aquaforest salts not only provide all the necessary microelements to aquarium inhabitants but also ensure ideal conditions for proper growth & development. From three kinds of salts our customers can choose between salt dedicated to fish-only aquariums (Sea Salt), mixed-reef & less demanding SPS aquariums (Reef Salt) and a salt dedicated for running ULNS (Probiotic Reef Salt). Each salt is ICP-OES tested with analysis results instantly available online.
• Water chemistry & additives – stable parameters are crucial for reef aquariums, that’s why we’ve created a complete set of water additives. Besides of dry Magnesium, Calcium, Reef Mineral Salt and KH additives, we provide premixed supplements (Component 1+2+3+)for aquariums run with Balling method.
• Supplements & foods – all living organisms require adequate nutrition. Aquaforest developed and created range, that meets all the nutritional needs of the all aquatic organisms. We deliver coral supplements, that boost growth, skeleton calcification and guarantee stunningly vivid coloration. Food range includes powders and liquids, and suits the needs of soft, LPS and SPS corals. This product line also carries granulated and liquid fish foods that are a perfect and easy to use alternative for frozen foods.
• Filtration media – to develop properly each home reef requires an efficient filtration system. Besides of basic media like Carbon, Phosphate Minus & Zeo Mix, we designed a revolutionary media enriched with nitrification bacteria (Life Bio Fil).
• Microelements – broad offer of microelements allows easy and reef safe parameter correction. Aquaforest offers microelements for Balling method (Components Strong), microelement blends for minor deficiencies and highly concentrated products for advanced aquarists.
• Aquascaping – starting with the aquarium rock, going through frag rocks and ending up with variety of reefing glues, we offer a full range of laboratory tested products to scape your aquarium.• TestPro – developed in the most advanced laboratories, Aquaforest drop test are easy to perform and highly accurate. Reference solutions and quality certificates included.
• Equipment– Aquaforest media reactors developed for the highest filtration effciency come in three sizes (AF90, AF110, AF150). Aquaforest skimmers were developed to complete filtration system with a highly effective device.
Aquaforest sp. z o.o. sp.k. offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.