Care product for dogs, cats, rabbits, and rodents
VeaVet Liverwort Spray is a natural fur and skin care product made from liverwort, rockrose, and nourishing oils that support the natural regeneration of stressed skin. The skin is strengthened in its self-regulation by the milieu-improving ingredients. Colonization of microorganisms, fungi, and grass mites on the skin is made more difficult. Soothing ingredients reduce itching and redness of the skin. The skin can again fulfill its protective function as a border organ to the outside world.
A functioning skin flora is always colonized by certain microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi. If they are in balance, they ensure that the skin is intact as a border organ to the outside world. Through their metabolic products, they optimize the pH value and make it difficult for pathogenic microorganisms, fungi, and grass mites to colonize. If this important organ is out of balance by internal or external influences, a blemish colonization of the skin flora can occur.
- weakened immune system (also depending on the phase of life - very old or young animal)
- increased sensitivity to grass mites due to genetic predisposition
- Direct contact with infected dogs or cats
- Contact with care utensils contaminated with fungi, e.g. brushes or combs
- Ambience (a warm and humid climate can weaken/unfavorablely influence the skin flora)