• 20% of Tenebrio molitor (meal worm) as sole animal protein
• Rich in protein, calcium, B-complex vitamins and phosphorus
• With golden millet, lentils, oat
• Low sensitivity grain and gluten free recipe, recommanded by veterinarians
• Hypoallergenic recipe, natural and eco-friendly
• For adult dogs of all breed with low to normal activity level
With URBAN NATURE, dogs enjoy an exquisite blend of natural ingredients perfectly adapted to urban lifestyles. City breeds or dogs with a normal or reduced activity level benefit from our optimal recipe with 23% protein and 12% fat content. Our selected insect protein from farmed Tenebrio molitor (mealworm) is recommended by veterinarians for both sensitive dogs and those suffering from food intolerances. Insect protein is one of the most sustainable animal protein on Earth; it is a healthy alternative to meat and part of an eco-responsible lifestyle.
BALANCED ENERGY LEVEL FOR CITY DOGS!
Composition: Tenebrio molitor 20% (natural source of protein, vitamin B-complex, calcium, phosphor), golden millet 37%, lentils 10%, oats 9%, sunflower oil, colza oil, flax oil, carrots 5%, minerals (including sea salt 0,7%), apples 1%, cellulose, rose hip 0,5%, lovage 0,2%.
Analytical constituents: crude protein 23%, crude fat 12%, crude fiber 4%, asch 5%, humidity 9%, calcium 1%, phosphorus 0,75%, sodium 0,45%, energy uE 3.630 kcal/kg (1.520 kJ/100g)