On our website, we would like to use the services of third-party providers who help us improve our promotional offerings (marketing), evaluate the use of our website (performance) and adapt the website to your preferences (functionality). We need your consent for the use of these services; you can always revoke this consent. You can find information about the services and the chance to reject them under “User-defined.” You can find additional information in our Data Protection Policy.

1 - 4 June 2021 // Nuremberg, Germany

Posting print layout

What information should be shown in the print layout?

Create print layout
Exhibitors & Products Interzoo 2021
Zoom Image LOGO_Bob Martin Clear Treatment Range

Bob Martin Clear Treatment Range

LOGO_Bob Martin Clear Treatment Range

Bob Martin Clear Treatment Range

Did you know that 95% of Fleas are in your home and the remaining 5% are on your pet? With this in mind, we’ve developed a complete treatment range for your pet and your home.

We know that Flea and Tick infestation is a common hurdle that every pet owner faces, so we’ve made the inevitable easy. The Bob Martin Clear Treatment range has every product you’ll need for your pets to lead a joyful Flea, Tick and Worm-free life and for your home to also be free from infestation.

For Clinically proven results in 48 hours when you first spot a flea and tick problem, treat your cat or dog with our Clear Spot On treatment. This powerful formula with active ingredient Fipronil, eliminates fleas and ticks whilst also preventing any reoccurrence. To complete the war on fleas, pair it with our Clear Home Flea Spray to extend the results for a Flea and Tick free home environment.

Our latest innovation to our expert range, Clear Plus, is an advanced spot on formulation that provides the ultimate 2 in 1 action with active ingredients Fipronil and S-Methoprene, instantly killing parasites and preventing further egg development so your pet can join in on the fight against fleas in your home.

Clinically proven, convenient and affordable, you can trust our complete Clear Treatment range to help eliminate and minimize re-infestation on your pet and in your home – fast.

Available in pack sizes and doses to suit all cats, dogs and their lifestyles. Visit us at 9/601 to find out more and explore our ranges in more detail.

You decided to attend the Interzoo? Get your tickets at the TicketShop



top

The selected entry has been placed in your favourites!

If you register you can save your favourites permanently and access all entries even when underway – via laptop or tablet.

You can register an account here to save your settings in the Exhibitors and Products Database.The registration is not for the TicketShop and ExhibitorShop.

Register now

Your advantages at a glance:

  • Advantage Save your favourites permanently. Use the instant access – mobile too, anytime and anywhere – incl. memo function.
  • Advantage Call up your favourites mobile too! Simply log in and access them at anytime.