The Handtmann ConPro systems (Continuous Process) raise the co-extrusion process to a new technical and technological Level and in so doing create completely new application options. They combine the advantages of an edible alginate casing with flexible Handtmann vacuum filling technology. With the ConPro systems, sausage and other products can be produced more economically and new market potential can be tapped into.
The ConPro system (KLSH 153) is available in two performance level versions. The smaller, entry-level model is suitable for producers who are beginning ConPro production. If more production capacity is required there is no need to buy a new system, production output can be increased via an upgrade. Depending on production requirements, the optimum forming and separating units facilitate a significant increase in capacity, coupled with a visually appealing product appearance. Top performance is therefore possible for cut or formed products.
- Flexible adaptation to production capacities due to scalability
- Optimum new forming and separating units for top performance
- Excellent product shelf life due to ideal hygiene conditions
- Production costs reduced by up to 40 % in comparison to equivalent products made from natural or artificial casings
- Cost savings through optimum utilisation of the smoking chambers thanks to the possibility of hanging smallcalibre products close together