Variety and efficiency thanks to multi-lane forming
The 510 forming system is perfectly suitable for the multi-lane production of formed products of varying cross-sections and feed materials. Long, flat, cylindrical, disc-shaped, cubic, square and star-shaped product shapes, to name but a few, are possible on 6 to 24 lanes, with product diameters of up to 80 mm and product lengths from 20 mm. That is highly productive forming with mould components at industrial level.
Product quality with high productivity
Separating is performed directly at the outlet, either with a wire or a blade; it is uninterrupted and linear to the product speed. The desired product shape is created using mould components positioned at the outlet. The gentle process also results in first-class product quality.
Production can be easily and flexibly adapted to the product
The long, dimensionally stable, skinless products can be produced onto racks and trays or transported on a conveyor belt and transferred to downstream systems for further processing. Forming can be performed on 6 to 24 lanes, and the product can be separated either using blade or wire. The FS 510 can therefore be adapted flexibly in line with a variety of production parameters.
- High production output with up to 250 cycles per minute
- Maximum weight accuracy per lane and product due to servo-driven flow divider
- Wide variety of products due to large range of shapes
- First-class quality due to gentle processing and optimal product appearance thanks to travelling blade
- Very short conversion times during product change