Aquaforest Seawater range includes a complete assortment of products to set up and run a seawater aquarium.
• Marine salts – Aquaforest salts not only provide all the necessary microelements to aquarium inhabitants but also ensure ideal conditions for proper growth & development. From three kinds of salts our customers can choose between salt dedicated to fish-only aquariums (Sea Salt), mixed-reef & less demanding SPS aquariums (Reef Salt) and a salt dedicated for running ULNS (Probiotic Reef Salt). Each salt is ICP-OES tested with analysis results instantly available online.
• Water chemistry & additives – stable parameters are crucial for reef aquariums, that’s why we’ve created a complete set of water additives. Besides of dry Magnesium, Calcium, Reef Mineral Salt and KH additives, we provide premixed supplements (Component 1+2+3+)for aquariums run with Balling method.
• Supplements & foods – all living organisms require adequate nutrition. Aquaforest developed and created range, that meets all the nutritional needs of the all aquatic organisms. We deliver coral supplements, that boost growth, skeleton calcification and guarantee stunningly vivid coloration. Food range includes powders and liquids, and suits the needs of soft, LPS and SPS corals. This product line also carries granulated and liquid fish foods that are a perfect and easy to use alternative for frozen foods.
• Filtration media – to develop properly each home reef requires an efficient filtration system. Besides of basic media like Carbon, Phosphate Minus & Zeo Mix, we designed a revolutionary media enriched with nitrification bacteria (Life Bio Fil).
• Microelements – broad offer of microelements allows easy and reef safe parameter correction. Aquaforest offers microelements for Balling method (Components Strong), microelement blends for minor deficiencies and highly concentrated products for advanced aquarists.
• Aquascaping – starting with the aquarium rock, going through frag rocks and ending up with variety of reefing glues, we offer a full range of laboratory tested products to scape your aquarium.• TestPro – developed in the most advanced laboratories, Aquaforest drop test are easy to perform and highly accurate. Reference solutions and quality certificates included.
• Equipment– Aquaforest media reactors developed for the highest filtration effciency come in three sizes (AF90, AF110, AF150). Aquaforest skimmers were developed to complete filtration system with a highly effective device.