The Groomers Helper Grooming Table clamps are the product of over 25 years of experience in the "hands on" grooming of pets. Offered in standard size (opens to 1 1/8") and Universal (opens to 3 1/2") they are the sturdiest, most overbuilt clamps in the industry.
The Groomers Helper Grooming Table Clamps feature:
- A solid frame of powder coated plate steel.
- A Stainless Steel tube to secure the master grooming arm for stability and to alleviate any concerns of rust.
- Three solid hardened steel bolts to secure to table.
- Pivoting cup washers on the top of the bolts so they do not destroy the underside of your valuable table when firmly tightened.
- A lock-nut system, the only one of its kind in the industry, to insure that once the clamp is set it place, it does not loosen.
- A thick, silicon top-plate pad to protect the surface of your table.
- A spring steel safety tension clip on the master arm tube to insure that even if the master arm adjustment knob is fully loosened, the arm will not fall on either the groomer, or the pet.
- Conversion kit for 3/4" Master arm is available.
- A single bolt 3/4" side clamp with full features, also available.