+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Interzoo 2020 from 6 May 2020. +++
The hopper feeder CAN Master and CAN Junior are designed for dogs, cats and other pets. It allows storing and dispensing from its reserves dry and fresh food as it is consumed. Its unique design allows that the food is never exposed to air or water, since in its garage door has a driping tab that is responsible for preventing the entry of water or moisture.
CAN Feeder Key Features
- The hopper feeder CAN Junior, is characterized by having a vertical door on the front, which works tilting about an axis.
- The pet perform the opening of the door in an easy and intuitive way when trying to access the food by detecting it with the smell.
- The system prevents access to birds and rodents, preserving your pet safe from the transfer of possible plagues; also prevents the food from getting wet in by event of rain.
- The system also serves to prevents food aeration and preserves its aroma.
- The feeder has a locking system up the door in vertical position.
- The front door can be removed with easy and without tools facilitating cleaning.
- Made of long-lasting materials and fully recyclable.