Lill`s designs and produces sustainable dog accessories & dog toys, dog drying coats made of organic cotton, chew snacks from animal welfare in plastic fee packaging, and much more.
Out of love to the dog and the environment.
- All products are being made in Europe.
- All products, as well as the shipping packaging are free of plastic, can be reused and 100% recycled or consist of upcycling materials.
- You will not find any products related to animal testing.
- The meat origin is controlled with all products, which means that the meat does not originate from factory farming and the animals were not subjected to painful animal transports.
- Sustainability and the health of dogs is the top priority for Lill`s.
Lill's Organic Dog Drying Coat | Play Dirty. Stay Clean.
The heart of Lill`s is the self-designed dog drying coat with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification. Available in five different colors and many sizes for small and big dogs.
Lill’s dog drying coats are made from sustainable GOTS* certified (Global Organic Textile Standard) and very soft organic cotton. Super absorbent. The material is similar to a fluffy sauna towel and die to its structure absorbs water and dirt very quickly. Extra comfortable fit due to flexible closure. Also dries the stomach area. Extra opening for the tail. Without any plastic parts or Velcro.
Dog owners know how much “fun” it can be, to shower a dog and get him dry again. Especially the drying part can take forever and when the dog is finally fresh and dry again, the furniture, walls and floor aren´t anymore. We got you! Our dog bathrobe dries your furry friend in just a couple of minutes.
5% of Lill`s dog drying coat net revenue is being donated to organizations which protectthe environment, raise their voice for animal welfare, help dogs in needand to clean our oceans from waste
Founded in April 2018. The company's headquarter is in Neu-Ulm, Germany.