Trinity Partners Ltd. are experts in Functional Ingredients!
As a privately-owned supplier of specialist functional ingredients to the pet food manufacturer, Trinity Partners believe we offer the perfect blend of deep expertise with a high-care approach to manufacturing. Powered by our own global sourcing of key raw materials, we focus on niche areas to make our customer’s business run more smoothly with cost-effective nutritional solutions. All our products are non-GM and ethically sourced
We manufacture a number of specialist ingredients, including;
Paltech, a range of powerful palatability boosters
OxiSafe natural antioxidants
Yeast Nutraceuticals, such as hydrolysed yeast, brewers’ yeast, yeast extracts, MOS and Beta Glucan
Botanical Blends – we blend your formulation of herbs, fruit, vegetable products
Nutraceutical Blends – including Joint Care, Skin & Coat, Digestion, etc., to your specification
Our manufacturing facilities are accredited to the ISO 22000:2005 and UFAS quality standards.
In addition, we fully comply with all relevant legislation and have a robust HACCP-based quality management systems encompassing all elements of Good Manufacturing Practice. We place Feed Safety as our top priority, so you can have faith in the product we make for your business.
We can provide full traceability for every batch we make, whether it’s 1kg or 5000kg! In addition, we operate a strict set of ‘carryover rules’ to ensure that your product is not contaminated with an incompatible material that was made previously in our plant. We know that a small amount of our product can be present in a large amount of your product, so we aim for perfection!
All ingredients are source-assured against specifications from certified producers, such as FAMI-QS, GMP+, FSSC 22000 and FEMAS. In addition, suppliers of key raw materials are personally visited by a member of Trinity staff.
We can offer the petfood manufacturer distinct advantages due to the unique design of our production plant.
• Flexibility – we can handle a wide variety of products, liquid or powder, as well as handle a large range of particle sizes in a dry mix.
• Accuracy – we achieve very high levels of mix homogeneity, with minimal product degradation.
• Small Runs – we have no MOQ!
• High-Care – every production batch receives the personal touch, with an emphasis on accuracy and absolutely minimal cross-contamination between batches.
• Responsiveness – we typically have much shorter lead-times than our competitors.
• Hygiene – to eliminate unwanted or potentially hazardous cross-contamination, we can easily perform full clean-downs, wet or dry.