WOLFSBLUT, Germany’s most popular dog food brand and WILDCAT cat food
0 % grain, 0 % gluten, 0 % maize
100 % natural, 100 % easily digestible
WOLFSBLUT and WILDCAT – close to nature and modern
The recipes of all our dry foods, wet foods and snacks combine the diets of wild animals with the latest scientific findings about correct canine and feline nutrition. That’s why all WOLFSBLUT and WILDCAT products only contain natural and appropriate ingredients. The main component is always meat or fish.
Selected superfoods with a scientifically proven positive effect on your animal’s health offer an additional benefit for your four-legged friend. These include the wild plants stinging nettle, dandelion, Jerusalem artichoke, Yucca schidigera and Moringa oleifera.
Free from grain, digestible and also suitable for allergy sufferers.
WOLFSBLUT and WILDCAT contain
- no grain, which is difficult for dogs and cats to digest;
- no gluten, which can irritate the intestine;
- no maize, which is used for rapid growth in factory farming.
Similarly, WOLFSBLUT and WILDCAT contain absolutely no soya, lactose or artificial sugar or preservatives. All WOLFSBLUT and WILDCAT products are therefore also suitable for allergy-prone and allergic animals.
Largest selection of game meat in dog food
WOLFSBLUT offers you the largest selection of game meat. This includes wild boar, wildfowl, red deer, wild goat, reindeer, ostrich, water buffalo, kangaroo and camel. Wild game meat is not a mass product. It comes straight from the natural world. The varied diet and freedom of movement enjoyed by wild animals is what makes the meat so healthy. It has a low fat and connective tissue content and contains easily digestible protein with a high biological value. Game meat is particularly rich in B vitamins and the minerals zinc, iron and selenium. WOLFSBLUT only contains human-grade game meat (primarily muscle).
From puppies to seniors ‒ dog food with age-appropriate ingredients
WOLFSBLUT offers special varieties for puppies and young dogs, sporting dogs and working dogs, older dogs as well as large and small dog breeds. Special features include
- natural probiotics – which are also added to baby food – in the varieties for puppies and young dogs;
- our SENIOR FORMULA for mobility and well-being, a unique active ingredient complex of five special natural substances, available in the varieties for older dogs and seniors;
- WOLFSBLUT Joint Protection PLUS for large dog breeds, a special combination of five extraordinary natural ingredients.
WOLFSBLUT is Germany’s most popular dog food brand
Every two years, the market research institute Konzept & Markt conducts a representative, nationwide consumer survey on the most well-known pet brands. These include Chappi, Eukanuba, Pedigree, Rinti and Royal Canin. The results of this so-called PETShop study* are regularly announced at the pet industry’s Heimtier-Kongress event. The surveys from 2015 and 2017 each delivered clear results: WOLFSBLUT is the most popular dog food brand in Germany**
Low-carb cat food with high meat content
WILDCAT dry food is low in carbohydrates but contains a very high meat content of up to 80 %. The meat content of WILDCAT wet food even reaches up to 95.5 %. All dry and wet foods contain natural vitamins, for example from sea buckthorn, cranberry and raspberry.
From kittens to seniors ‒ cat food with age-appropriate ingredients
WILDCAT offers special varieties for kittens and young cats as well as for older cats and seniors.
- For instance, WILDCAT Kitten contains natural probiotics that are also added to baby food.
- WILDCAT for older cats and seniors contains our SENIOR FORMULA for mobility and well-being. Specifically, this involves five special natural substances, which are combined to form a unique active ingredient complex.
No meat from factory farming and no genetically modified fruits or plants
WOLFSBLUT and WILDCAT products only contain human-grade meat that is free from hormones and drugs. It is sourced from wild animals or animals that are left to graze, and not from livestock in factory farming. The fish we use is also human-grade, comes from sustainable fishing, and is also free from hormones and drugs. No genetically modified plants or fruits are used in any WOLFSBLUT or WILDCAT products.
* PETShop is a joint study by Konzept & Markt GmbH and the trade magazine pet, which is published by Dähne Verlags GmbH.
** The most popular brand was defined as the brand with the highest share of people who know the brand and who also like that brand.