Agras Pet Foods was established in 1986 with the objective of delivering to pet food compartments the same quality, care and attention given to food for human consumption.
It was the first company to launch single-portion, wet products with 100% natural ingredients, and continues to pioneer development of new flavours and formats.
With Schesir and Stuzzy brands, it services exclusively the pet shop channel, selling its products in more than 60 countries.
NATURE, QUALITY, INNOVATION
Schesir wet food is:
- with 100% natural ingredients, no added preservatives or colorings
- Careful selection of the very best parts of the fish, caught in the open sea, and meat, steam-cooked and hand-processed.
Thanks to the latest restyling, Schesir has become truly strong also on the dry food front:
- prepared with natural ingredients, no added preservatives or colorings
- with a unique source of animal proteins, they are particularly suitable for all the subjects
- nutritionally approved by Department of Veterinary Sciences of Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
Schesir means continuous innovation: for example, it was the first brand to integrate real pieces of fruit into its feed line, instead of using mere extracts, acknowledging the particular added benefits.
The Stuzzy branded range includes various types of products, associated with an excellent ratio between convenience in terms of price and the quality of the raw material:
- The percentages of meat are always the highest levels the market has to offer
- Very appetising
- No Stuzzy products contain added synthetic colourings or preservatives
HONEST AND ETHICAL PRODUCTS
- Sea water fish (fish taken from the open sea, therefore no farms)
- Cruelty free
- Dolphin safe (tuna fishing method to safeguard dolphins - IDCP program)
FOND OF SUSTAINABILITY
Agras Pet Foods, in the recent years has implemented a number of concrete actions. The fish raw material comes from sustainable fishing initiatives; packaging mostly made of recyclable materials and the paper is recycled. The company participates in off-setting projects (most recently in Thailand) in order to compensate the CO2 emissions generated by the production of the sleeves around the cans. Today the company is using a Sustainability Balance Sheet, allowing it to report its performances from a social and environmental point of view.