LED full spectrum 8850
Suitable for stony coral aquariums up to approx. 60 litres (15 USgal.), soft coral aquariums up to approx. 100 litres (26 USgal.), and freshwater aquariums up to approx. 120 litres (31 USgal.).
Equipped with 76 1-watt LEDs with Ultra Low Current Technology. Cold white, blue LEDs (450 nm), green and red LEDs for an adjustable light spectrum with a color temperature that appears similar to 8,000 to 25,000 K, but also up to pure blue light. Manuall adjustment with included magnet holder, alternatively with separately available Multicontroller 7097 or SmartController 7000.
Can be used permanently under water (improved cooling) with max. performance of 26 W (approx. 25,000 K). In the air, the light adjusts to approx. 10 W. Power supply 100-240V/50-60Hz.
Including Magnet Holder for a glass thickness up to 12 mm (1/2“).
Dimensions without bracket (L x W x H): 305 x 25 x 17 mm ( 12 x 1 x .7 in.)
Cable length: 2.5 m (98.4 in.)
This lamp contains built-in LED bulbsbwhich can not be replaced.
- Magnet Holder for a glass thickness of up to 12 mm (1/2“)
- Innovative support for a discrete and flexible installation
- Cooling ribs to increase heat dissipation
- Housing made of corrosion-resistant plastic
- Temperature sensor enables a performance optimization under any conditions
- Aluminum to reduce the thermal resistance
- Housing with reflective white inner surface for minimal losses caused by scattered light
- High-quality Osram brand-name LEDs
- LED PU-resin for IP 68 safety
- Moonlight LED
- Contact-free sensor for color setting