MAR 3181 & MAR 3182
Chaetomorpha algae are bred by many marine aquarists to eliminate nitrates and phosphates from the aquatic biotope. Thus, it is absolutely sufficient to harvest a handful of algae from time to time to maintain the biological balance in an aquarium – an excellent economical and easy alternative to many chemicals or resins!
For this purpose, TUNZE® has developed two special reactors that can be placed in any filter tank or next to an aquarium without external filter technology. The circulation of water in the reactor ensures that the algae culture rotates and reduces the number of light sources.
Scope of delivery: Reactor, LED white eco chic 10 W, circulation pump Silence, silicone hoses.
Expected availability: September 2018.
- For aquariums from 100 to 600 litres (26 - 159 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 400 - 900 l/h (106 - 238 USgal.)
- Energy consumption with pump: approx. 18 W
- Measurements of the reactor (L x W x H): 200 x 160 x 400 mm (7.9 x 6.3 x 15.7 in.)
- For aquariums from 500 to 1,600 litres (132 - 423 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 1,000 - 2,400 l/h (264 - 634 USgal.)
- Energy consumption with pump: approx. 40 W
- Measurements of the reactor (L x W x H): 310 x 250 x 430 mm (12.2 x 9.8 x 16.9 in.)