Eat Small SPIRIT Snack
COLD PRESSED TRAINING TREATS WITH INSECT PROTEIN AND SPIRULINA FOR DOGS OF ALL AGE
- 25% Hermetia illucens nymphs
- High nutritive and environmentally friendly alternative for meat protein
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and magnesium
- Hypoallergenic ingredients, 100% cereal free and gluten free
- Soft and chewy, easy to give whole or split
- Bag made of innovative 100% biodegradable material
- Net weight 100 g
The ideal training snack for your dog with sensitive digestion!
The name SPIRIT comes from spirulina, that we have combined with Hermetia to create a special training reward for dogs with sensitive digestion. Spirulina provides digestive balance with its high prebiotic content, special fibers which feed the good bacterias in the digestive system. Like Hermetia, spirulina is hypoallergenic and highly digestible, rich in protein, iron, calcium and vitamins. These benefits make Eat Small’s SPIRIT especially good for sensitive and allergic dogs. The bite consistency (soft and chewy!) and the blend between spirulina’s sea aromas and Hermetia’s meaty taste give dogs the desire to get active! Great for any physical activity and agility exercise.
We developed our lines of cold pressed training treats as the perfect companions to our complete food Eat Small’s FOREST and URBAN NATURE
Ingredients: Hermetia illucens meal, sweet potatoes, spirulina, brewer's yeast, rosemary, sunflower oil extract.