Eat Small FOREST
HIGH QUALITY PROTEINS FOR ACTIVE DOGS OF ALL BREEDS
- 30% of Hermetia illucens nymphs
- Highly nutritive and environmentally friendly alternative for meat protein
- Rich in protein, iron, calcium and B12 vitamin
- Complete food for adult dogs with normal to high activity level
- Hypoallergenic ingredients, 100% cereal free and gluten free
- Recipes developed by our veterinarian and her animal nutrition team
- Net weight 1,5 kg
STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE FOR YOUR DOG!
Eat Small’s FOREST for adult dogs has been developed by our veterinarian and her team of specialists in animal nutrition. All ingredients have been selected for their specific nutritional qualities, their great taste and for their positive impacts on a dog's body. They are gluten free, 100% free of GMOs, hormones and antibiotics.
Eat Small’s FOREST contains 30% of Hermetia illucens flour. Hypoallergenic and highly digestible, it is particularly rich in protein, iron, calcium and vitamin B12. Our line is suitable for both sensitive dogs and those suffering from food allergies. We have combined flax oil and ground flax seeds - rich in omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids - with the high protein content of Hermetia. This combination makes the recipe ideal for dogs with normal activity level as well as for sporty and working dogs.
Hermetia illucens nymphs 30%, amaranth 23%, sweet potatoes 23%, grind flax seeds 3.8%, flax oil 3.7%, potato protein, colza, brewer's yeast, rosemary 1%, turmeric 1%, nettle 0.2%, echinacea 0.2%, redcurrant 0.2%, acerola 0.2%, lupin 0.2%.