Phosphate elimination in fresh water and sea water
ROWA®phos used in fresh water and sea-water aquariums reduces the main reason for problems with algae:
It acts as an adsorbent sponge removing phosphate caused by decomposing food or overfeeding, bringing the concentration back to a natural level and never releasing phosphate back into the water.
Should be used when setting up a new aquarium to avoid phosphate (PO4) building up in rocks and gravel.
• extreme high phosphate (PO4) adsorbent
• needs very little room in the filter system
• simple handling
• quick visible success during algae bloom
• no influence on pH after one hour
• reduces silicate (SiO2)
• no output of substances such as aluminum
(can occur when using other products)
• avoids phosphate-related damage to lime synthesis in calcareous algae and stone corals etc.
100 g container incl. filter sock for 200 - 400 l fresh water or 100 - 200 l sea water
250 g container incl. filter sock for 500 - 1000 l fresh water or 250 - 500 l sea water
500 g container incl. filter sock for 1000 - 2000 l fresh water or 500 - 1000 l sea water
1000 g container incl. filter sock for 2000 - 4000 l fresh water or 1000 - 2000 l sea water
5 kg bucket only for resellers Needs