We have 3 shapes of Nylon Chew Bones available:
1. Classic Bone Shape
2. Spiral Shape
3. Sunflower Shape
For our classic bone shape nylon chew bones, we have soft and hard chews, soft chews are more flexi than hard chews. Both are made from durable nylon plastic materials which are very popular to work as a dental chewing kit as well as an entertaining dog toys for the dogs. For the spiral and sunflower shapes, we offer soft chews in the regular range, however, hard chews can be made at request. We have added different scents such as mints, vanilla, chicken, corn chowder, strawberry, grapes, melon, cheese, coffee, honey, banana, mango, orange, etc to the chews to add on the fun and sensation for the dogs.
All shapes come in 3 sizes: Small(4.5"), Medium(6") and Large(7.5").
• So, how does nylon chew bone work?
As your dog begins chewing, the knuckles at either end of the bone will fray. These nylon fibres gently massage gums and wear away plaque and tartar deposits. It's as easy as that. Certainly a lot simpler than trying to clean your dog's teeth with a brush.
• Nylon chew bone is a dental care device for your dogs.
• Regular chewing on this bone will assist in breaking down plaque and tartar deposits and reduce the incidence of gum disease.
• This orthodontic aid also helps to exercise teeth/gums and the impregnated "Flavour" will ensure maximum interest, totally satisfying your dog's passion for chewing.
• Nylon chew bone lasts a lot longer than conventional dog chews as it is manufactured from high quality thermoplastic.
• Use nylon chew bone as a "Throw and Retrieve" training aid and have some fun while cleaning your dog's teeth at the same time.
• Do not throw the bone into the air for your dog to catch. The sudden high impact could cause tooth damage.
• When both knuckles are ground down, the bone should be replaced.