Brief history and export experience of the company
1982 - Tomas Suchanek starts selling tropical fish from his own supply to Czech export companies that deliver the fish to entire Western Europe.
1988 - Tomas Suchanek becomes a manager of an export department in one of the largest export companies in the Czech Republic.
1992 - Establishement of own export company called Vladimira Suchankova - EXOT HOBBY. This company exports tropical fish to Austria and Germany from own breeding hall as well as from the top Czech breeders.
1992 - Beginning of cooperation with the SANDERS Brine Shrimp company ltd., Utah, USA, to whom we are exclusive distributor of artemia salina.
1994 - Beginning of cooperation with Hw Wiegandt company, Krefeld, Germany, who is our exclusive supplier of technology and equipment for breeders.
2002 - First introduction of SAK 55 on the Czech market.
2003 - Establishement of EXOT HOBBY s.r.o. (Ltd). This company was found to distribute fish food SAK, technology and equipment for breeders.
2004 - New versions of SAK. Expanding and entering foreign markets. Presentation of the company at the INTERZOO 2004 International fair in Nuremberg, Germany.
Range of products offered by EXOT HOBBY s.r.o.:
- Fish food SAK: is one of our main products that we deliver worldwide. SAK is designed to meet the needs of all sizes and species of tropical fish.
- Artemia salina: we are an exclusive distributor of Artemia salina produced by SANDERS Brine Shrimp Company.
- Equipment for breeders: we produce equipment for breeders such as aquarium and vivarium tanks.
- Technology for breeders: we deliver technology for breeders such as reverse osmosis, UV sterilisers, filters, sea salt etc. produced by hw Wiegandt company, Germany.
- PE transport bags: we produce PE transport bags that we also use for our own transportation of fish.
- Food for pets: Newly, we started to distribute a high quality extruded food for dogs, cats, rodents and horses.