- 27 YEARS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
- CAPACITY 800 CONTAINERS PER YEAR (CURRENTLY UTILIZING 80% RESOURCES)
- SOCIAL ETHICAL AND TECHNICAL COMPLIANCE BY: SEDEX, ICS, BSCI
- SELF INSPECTION BY: WALMART, TESCO, ALDI etc.
- Overseas Representatives: USA, Australia, Germany, France, Brazil, UK, South Africa, Hungry, Canada, Argentina, China, Spain, Mexico etc..
- An ISO 9001:2008 complete manufacturing unit since 1986 Capacity of 30 million pcs/800 containers. In house Q.A team of 12 members Self inspection permission by Walmart, Tesco, Metro etc. In-House professional designing and packaging facilities.
- Incorporated in 1986
- ISO 9001:2008 Manufacturing Unit
- Capacity of 20 million pcs/800 containers
- Cost efficient hydraulic & double action presses
- Advanced machinery for spinning, punching, fabrication,
- Encapsulation of cookware with latest brazing machine.
- Updated technology for projection, argon & seam welding.
- In-house powder coating, etching, printing, electroplating etc
- Specialized in powder coating done on tin and carbon steel material
- Palletisation and factory stuffing facility
- In-house & Overseas product designers
- Innovative and customized designs: practically & technically examined.
- Over 5000 products including kitchenware, tableware, flatware, barware,
- pet ware, decorative, utility items etc
- In house sampling division and mould development facility
- Graphic designers for stickers, colour boxes, customized pallets & PDQs,
- Packaging solutions etc.
Audits,Testings and inspections
- Social, ethical and technical compliant
- Customized audit solutions (FDA)
- Countrywide analysis, registrations, evaluation and authorization of products
- Safety certification & CPSIA Testing
- Labeling and packaging test
- Following QC manuals at pre, midline & final inspection with AQL 0.5,1.5,2.5,4 etc
- Product Traceability in production
- In-house testings like deep draw cupping test, composition test, drop test, box busting test etc
- Outsource testing such as material composition using calibrated spectrometer, food safety, lead and
- Cadmium free, dishwasher safe, FFGB, California Prop 65 etc.
- Training, health awareness & social activities
- Organizing blood donation camps, funding old age homes and sponsoring
- Physically handicapped people
- Prevent global warming by using pollution free, proper ventilated & eco friendly
- Production, utilization of sunlight & fresh air in production
- Staff car pooling & CNG cab for workers
- Rain water harvesting, solar heater & light etc