Range of grain free hypoallergenic dog food
At Wolf’s Mountain, our principle is to select the best quality of our raw materials to be sure to provide and ensure the maximal nutritional benefits in our recipes. We choose carefully our providers under European legislation, one of the strictest and challenging in the world regarding food safety.
Our principles for our dog food recipes :
- made with European ingredients
- first choice ingredients, raw materials selected to minimize risk of toxicity
- gluten free hypoallergenic recipes
- guaranteed GMO free
- diversity of sources of protein and fatty acids
- high meat content
- herbs, fruits and vegetables with anti inflammatory and cleansing effects for the organism
The Wolf’s Mountain philosophy
Wolves are somehow the last guardians of a nature that humans want to dominate and transform to their own image. But we still have to learn from wolves and that’s why at Wolf’s Mountain our aim is to keep close to the requests of nature and therefore of our animals.
Wolf’s Mountain was founded on ethical values: we respect our environment and are working to its preservation. This applies to the nature and animals around us.
It’s been a too long time that we feed our dogs following a profit logic which does not take into consideration the real nutritional needs of our pets. That’s enough time wasted! We have to offer our pets a food which :
• meets their real nutritional needs: our carnivores require proteins of animal origins!
• preserves and reinforces their health: we choose top quality and not toxic raw materials
• respects our environment without negative impact: no use of pesticides, fertilizers, hormones or genetically modified organism!
We develop high and very high quality food since 1999. We follow a quality charter according to IFS FOOD (International Featured Standards). This charter is based on a production system using the HACCP method and is under constant surveillance of the EU supervisory bodies. In 2012, we achieved the top level full compliance with IFS standards.