The company was founded in Varese in 1990 thanks to the entrepreneurial intuition of Croci brothers. The company later gained success in Italy and abroad developing its own branded products for aquariums, with Wave trademark, and for dogs with the CaniAmici trademark.
By constantly investing in research, being persistently innovative and listening to what clients and end customers really want, over the years Croci spa has become a market leader and accomplished an important milestone in 2010: quality certification for its design, development, production and commerce of products for pets in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard. The company celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010, which was also an important year for two other reasons:
CROCI spa acquired the German company, Amtra, a renowned aquariology business that makes water treatment products and feed. The alliance was an important step as the companies merged their knowledge and experience to create a group offering a product range that covers every requirement for aquatic animals and pets;
CROCI spa moved to its new headquarters in Castronno (VA), just a few yards from the exit off the Milan-Varese motorway: every department was considerably extended, ensuring a single yet much larger storage area for all the products. The total area covers 42.000 m2, of which 10,000 m2 are used for the warehouse with room for at least 12,000 pallets; considerable space has been also dedicated to the Research and Development Laboratory and to the showroom, which is stocked and organized throughout the year to display the products to the sales force and customers. CROCI spa offers its customers an extensive product range with more than 6.000 items in the catalogue. In addition to the core business of aquariology (Wave and Amtra) and canine/feline products (Croci), the company also produces a wide-ranging selection for birds, reptiles and rodents. Since 2010 the product offer has been enriched thanks to the collaboration with Warner Bros and the acquisition of the Looney Tunes license for the Italian market, which led to the development of an entire line of products dedicated to the pet.
The licenses panorama went gradually widening with the inclusion of well-known brands such as Hello Kitty, Disney and Love Therapy by Elio Fiorucci. In 2014, a key step is the entrance into the world of Pet food with the launch of wet food Vibrisse, for cat, and Tobias, for dog nutrition.
The success of CROCI spa derives from its continual development of new solutions and from its customer-orientated philosophy, which aims to constantly improve the quality of every aspect of its customer service:
- tablets are used to manage orders so the Italian and international sales force can interact effectively and immediately with customers to offer detailed information about sales conditions and product availability;
- no minimum amount is required for orders;
- fast delivery times with the option of a “Green Line” service for urgent deliveries;
- the customer care and technical departments ensure excellent support and after-sale services to help customers and to respond to their requests and requirements as quickly as possible; CROCI spa is a forward-thinking business that aims to consolidate its position in the market and become the international go-to company for whatever you need for your aquariums and pets.
Croci SPA offers you products from these product groups:
- Aquaria (497)
- Terraria (251)
- Articles for dogs, cats (2212)
- Articles for small animals, rodents (520)
- Articles for birds (368)
- Articles for animals in the garden (203)