We've been working on getting to where we are since 1999 and we use all our experience to help our customers achieve their goals.
Founded in 1999, we have been working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, brand owners, retailers and B2B organisations for more than 20 years. Today we provide a unique and unparalleled range of services to our customers including brand & marketing consultancy, new product development services, product testing, contract manufacturing, contract packing and fulfilment services.
Why Choose Group55?
We understand our customers, their needs, the challenges they face and the ever-changing marketplace in which they operate. Through understanding and collaborative, partnership based, relationships we apply our expertise to help our customers achieve their goals.
To understand why we are uniquely positioned to serve our customers, it may help to understand our journey…
We have been a start-up. The company was set up by our Chairman, Stephen Turner, with just £700; so, if you’re an entrepreneur or a new start up you will find no bigger supporter of your dreams than Group55. All too often ambition is crushed or not taken seriously, not at Group55, if your plan is world domination, or perhaps something a little more modest, we will do everything we can to help you. Stephen is a keen supporter of entrepreneurial spirit and provides advice and mentoring to many of our customers.
We are brand owners. Our brand, Animology, is one of the world’s largest pet shampoo and spray brands with sales in more than 50 countries. As a brand owner we have worked with numerous contract manufacturers and we have suffered and endured the frustrations they can cause their customers. It is because of this experience we are an outstanding contract manufacturer delivering exactly the service we needed from our supply chain before we became a manufacturer.
We are product developers. Our team of chemists excels in meaningful and credible innovation using the very latest ingredients and manufacturing techniques to deliver future state formulation chemistry; we also benchmark or cost engineer formulations. We never have fewer than 400 products in development with circa 80% of our development being focused on hair care and skin care products and the remaining 20% being centred around pet care.
We are contract manufacturers. Our team is outstanding! With a focus on excellence, continuous improvement & investment of both our people and our facilities Group55 is a truly exceptional contract manufacturer capable of delivering outstanding levels of competency and service to businesses of all sizes. Our manufacturing equipment and processes allow for no minimum orders and million+ unit production runs.
We are fulfilment partners. We have been providing fulfilment services to our customers since 2002. Today we provide contract packing, warehousing and the distribution of goods from single pick and pack to container shipment orders around the world all operated through fully integrated software.
In short, whatever you are going through as a business, the chances are we have been there too and through our experience and service offerings we can help you find significant benefits and efficiencies in your supply chain to help you succeed and grow.
Meet the Team
Behind every successful company is a dedicated team of professionals. From creative chemists, mixing operatives and production supervisors to skilled account managers, marketing specialists and operations experts the Group55 team is full of experts who are fully committed to delivering excellence in everything we do for all our customers.