Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Dried vegetables are exceptionally rich in nutrients. After dehydration, the dry bulk is becoming concentrated, and by the same, the energy value, carbohydrates, fibre, mineral salts and even some vitamins are cumulated. Mild thermal processing in higher temperature over time, appropriate for a given product, allows to keep the natural flavour of dried vegetables. Sometimes it is even enhanced because of intense natural taste and aroma.
Dried vegetables are commonly used as raw material for processing in the food industry. Food trends are becoming more often focused on natural, not over-processed products, rich in nutrients and easy to prepare. Our vegetables, herbs and fruits can be used in innovative products such as: “ready to eat”, “ready to use” and many other dedicated to specific groups of consumers (for example vegetarians). Our vegetables can be found in recipes composed by world-famous food producers, who aim to keep up with modern trends and consumers’ expectations. Those end products would not be made without natural low-processed components.
The variety of the offer, both in the scope of products and forms of dried vegetables, provides unlimited opportunities of using them as raw materials in many sectors of the food industry, especially in concepts focused on complementary products, both traditional and innovative, good for all groups of consumers.
Dehydrated vegetables are used in many industrial concepts of products, in particular:
• as ready meal products (powdered foods, groats/rice with vegetables, soup, soup basis – both liquid and dry)
• as ready breakfast products (muesli), and in snacks (bars, cookies)
• as flavour profile for meat products (pâté, stuffing, smoked meat and other meat products)
• as flavour basis for fish products (salads, spreads and other preserves and fish products with vegetable additions)
• as addition to dairy products (cheese, cream cheese, cheese spreads)
• in bakery industry (flavoured bread, cookies, snacks)
• as seasoning and spice mix, dressing and a variety of sauces
• as natural “coloured food”, where dried vegetables fulfil the function of colourants
• as low-processed healthy foods
• as diet supplements
• as wet and dry feed for pets
• as forage additions for livestock
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Our company is one of the largest European producers of dried vegetables and herbs. Jaworski Vegetable Drying Plant is a family business established in 1984 in the village of Bramki near Błonie. In 2001, we relocated production to a plant in Dobre Miasto near Olsztyn.
Nowadays, we produce about 7000 tonnes of dried vegetables and herbs annually.
Our customer base includes many international companies that produce spices, ready-to-eat dishes, food additives, pet food, and businesses from the meat, fish, and baking industries. We deliver our products to all European countries, Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
Thanks to the knowledge, experience, and technological possibilities we possess and consistently implement our mission of producing dried vegetables and herbs with the highest quality and ensuring high customer service standards.